Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Some NEW Artwork. (It's been a long while!)

Big Sky

I haven't posted any new artwork on the Campfire in quite some time. A friend reminded me of this the other day. In fact there is likely a good percentage of regulars here that have no idea that I am an artist. I used to specialize in big game related art, but the last few years I've been doing a lot more fish art. I still draw my share of big game and also portraits of people, but lately fish have just been more fun. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this visual diversion from the usual stress of the day. I will be the first to admit the world is a chaotic place, but I do find piece outdoors.

Rainbow Trout
Rainbow-Trout1-SM.jpg

Brown Trout
Brown-Trout-Colored-Pencil.jpg

Small west slope cutthroat
Cutthroat-Trout-SM.jpg

Troy you ought to put up some of your wildlife pics as well ( @Big Sky ) has been around here for a couple of decades and has treated us to some amazing work over the years!

What happened to the other half of the rainbow and the brown? Did the dog eat it?

Just kidding of course; excellent job. And I do like the half of fish as it is a different twist.

I have a little less than 0 artistic ability. I struggle to draw stick men. Now don't laugh at my idea here, but I was just wondering, could you also do the half of fish in perfect clarity and then have it fade off into nothing?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back