Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Some NEW Artwork. (It's been a long while!)

You are definitely great at what you do. I could only imagine the artwork in your house. Do you hang your own art in your home or no .

Wow, amazing work! I almost didn’t graduate college (physics and engineering degree) because I had to pass one fine arts class. I’ve always admired people with artist talents.

Wow, amazing work! I almost didn’t graduate college (physics and engineering degree) because I had to pass one fine arts class. I’ve always admired people with artist talents.

Been there as well… I chose piano and OMG was I friggin horrible. Thank god that class was credit/no credit and my attendance probably was the only reason I passed!! The prof would just stare at me while I “played”, I’m sure he thought I was part of a prank gone bad😖

That's some nice work there.
When you say a long while, are you talking about do art work ? Or just posting new art.

Last edited:
Bet it feels good to turn your own work out.
I've been caught up in quite a bit of painting conservation & porcelain repairs 6-7 years I haven't laid a brush to my own canvas.
Your extremely good and sky the limit for ya.

I have several big game prints and one pheasant print that I have for sale. The fish art is all originals only at this point.

What happened to the other half of the rainbow and the brown? Did the dog eat it?

Just kidding of course; excellent job. And I do like the half of fish as it is a different twist.

I have a little less than 0 artistic ability. I struggle to draw stick men. Now don't laugh at my idea here, but I was just wondering, could you also do the half of fish in perfect clarity and then have it fade off into nothing?
Yes I can make them fade off and have done work like that before. Quite a few artist's paint and draw that way. So it's not likely that I will do much of that because I don't really want my work to look too common. If that makes sense?

Perfect sense. I have not seen a lot of trout artwork. But I will share a neat trout story.

In western MN, in my county, we have no trout streams. But a guy in my conservation organization recognized that a stream is cold enough to support trout. Long story short, we made it happen and there is now trout to catch in an area that never had them. Kudos to Mike, the guy who made it happen with tireless work. I am proud to say I had one little idea implemented!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back