Some help please.....

TXJON

Hi all and welcome to my first post ..... I am sure this has been asked many times and if I can be directed to the thread I'll head there ASAP. Im one of those guys who has only dreamed of huntin for ELK in the big woods of say Colardo or Wyoming or any other of those beautiful wildernesses. I have no clue where to begin and while going this year is not in the books, I looking for help to start planning for next year.
Thanks for any help.
Jon

A good place to start would be the Colorado Parks and Wildlife website at the link below. Lots of good information there if you take the time to read through it.

Elk Hunting University

Very thankful for the help..... at 41 I have missed so much when it comes to hunting and fishing...I have got to change that!!
Thanks again

Yeh, start here in Colorado. (Nice one Oak???) Get everyone that's new applying for tags here, so folks here cannot draw tags. Sweet.

Yeh, start here in Colorado. (Nice one Oak???) Get everyone that's new applying for tags here, so folks here cannot draw tags. Sweet.

Dude, you need a muscle relaxant or three. You're tighter than a duck's arse. OTC tags???

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back