PEAX Equipment

So long, turkeys

From all accounts Cous deer are very secretive animals and hard to find. Plus there is just not very many of them anyway.
I think Oak is telling us the truth...

#9 Locked in his room reading the entire Twilight series and eating fig newtons.

# 7 12 days on a solitaire desert journey, trying to solve the “Chicken or Egg” problem, for the betterment of mankind and in-turn some dam tasty chicken for all.

Maybe it was the local hospitality...

Hospitality.jpg

These deer are hard to find. Thats wjy great glass is an absolute if your going to find them. I mean you can jump them i guess, Ive done it but glassing them up is so much more effective. My son and I just returned today from my hunt.
The rut had not kicked in where I was, the does were still by themselves however the bucks were solo. I did end up shooting a buck I will try to post it if I can If not I will have BUschy put it up for me. A long ways from my 90 inches I was after but My son is 11 and this was the first deer hunt he has ever been on with dad when dad was the one hunting deer. So I shot a buck yesterday and we celebrated with Mountain house spaghetti. LOL
I was just happy to be in the wild with my boy.
JD

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back