Yeti GOBOX Collection

So long, turkeys

Oak

Expert
I'm off in the morning to chase the wily Coues deer in southern Arizona. Forecast highs are for low 70's...my kind of Christmas. ;)

Spending Christmas with the in-laws down there, so I'm sure I'll check in here sometime before I return for New Year's. Hope you all get what you want for Christmas....

Good Luck Oak. I look forward to seeing a big buck when you get back.

Good luck Oak. Just got back from there yesterday. Was a nice break from this weather.

Looking forward to some good pics.

Good luck Oak...geez are you going to get around to chasing blacktails this year too?

Good luck Oak. I hope you have an enjoyable hunt and share the experience with us.

Good luck. wait it out until the end, the rut will be even harder. I hope I can cross paths with you down there. I still can't believe I popped $1250 for 3 airline tickets:BLEEP::eek:

Haha.

They are seeing bucks but no shooters.
Thanks AZ, but no need to make up stories for me. I'm a big boy. ;)

Alas, they were too wily. Hunted 12 days and didn't see a single deer. Must have been all the illegals in the area, or the weather, or the quail hunters, or..... ;) Maybe the hunter just sucked. ;)

Dude if you hunted 12 days without seeing a deer then you have way more patience then anyone I have ever known. Tell us the real story!!!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back