Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Small/mid-size trucks, best all around

The Fast Lane Truck: What's the Better Small Truck: Most Popular Ford Maverick vs Best-Selling Toyota Tacoma.

$38K vs $51K

It'll be interesting to see the actual off road comparison.

Got me the big brother a few months ago.

AJaLHDjh.jpg

The Fast Lane Truck: What's the Better Small Truck: Most Popular Ford Maverick vs Best-Selling Toyota Tacoma.

$38K vs $51K

It'll be interesting to see the actual off road comparison.

The Maverick and Tacoma are very different vehicles. Ones an actual truck and the other is a unibody. Why bother?

I saw another Maverick today. What are they? A modern AMC Eagle station wagon with the wagon decapitated? One thing I know is they’re ugly.

The Tacoma? Maybe the Vikings? 😉 Always good, but never great or horrific. You know there’s better teams out there, but they’re just too damn spicy.

Any plans? Gas or Diesel? I did intake, pipe, and more on mine. I love it. Downfall of the work is I have to run premium, but she goes and am currently getting 23 mpgs on the highway.
No plans for know, I’m in northern Ontario I prefer gas, I’m getting 13 litres for 100 km

Man I've been giving those ZR2's a hard look. The ZR2 Bison looks pretty awesome also. Just don't know if I can justify the price!
I was going to get Z71 colorado, but for extra $3000 i got the ZR2
the Bison is awesome too, I’m very very happy with my decision,
i had to retire my 07 colorado with 400,000 Km on it with no issue 98483AC2-E012-46BD-B172-504F870FBAE0.jpeg

Not yet, waiting for the proper kit which properly incorporates the factory 2" lift. Performance wise, Borla exhaust (factory), CAI and Firestone airbags. Oh, and the Petal Commander :p

I think I read you have the AT4X?
Don't they call the exhaust Cat Back? Are you waiting on Bilsteins? The Pedal Commander will spin the tires if you don't watch it. Yes, AT4...don't know why I've been paying extra for Denali.

Don't they call the exhaust Cat Back? Are you waiting on Bilsteins? The Pedal Commander will spin the tires if you don't watch it. Yes, AT4...don't know why I've been paying extra for Denali.

I’ve pondered a pedal commander. What are the positives and negatives?

After test driving another Maverick (with the Tremor package), and my wife laughing the whole time from the back seat due to the small size, I decided I needed to do something else.

I'll be picking this up tomorrow. Had to adjust budget for sure, but a good call I think.

View attachment 259535
Fyi
I bought the basic '22 model last March.
Really happy so far, solid truck for the price.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back