Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sly's new Model

Sly,
It's nice to see what they look like before you clean them up. What makes the blackjack calls different than your other fine antler calls? Why did you get started in the callmaking business and why did you choose antler as your material of choice. Your calls are definitely beautiful and sound as good as they look. ;)
DSC00081.jpg

Doug,
Sorry it took so long to get back to this and your question.

To make a very long story as short as possable, I started building my own calls because I couldn't get the sounds that I wanted in an OTC call. I built calls out of everything I could find, Wood, plastic, Deer leg bones and much more. The first antler call that I made was from bleached antler and wasn't very much to look at but it made a sound that was what I was after. I then started getting creative and checked out all types of antler. setteling on whitetail antler for the best tonal qualitys. The rest of the story is just a lot of sanding and polishing..

What makes the Black Jack different from the other antler calls? Well antler produces a certain tone, Horn produces a different tone. Put that together and you get a different tone. The way the antler and horn combined flows into a tone all its own.

Hope this answered your questions sir. :D Thanks for asking.

sly

Rancher, These are closed reed 1 of 25 serise calls that will make a sound that you have never heard befor,, the tonal quality is beyond compair.
I only have 2 left and they are $105.00 delivered
I will also emboss your name or AKA on the call and they are signed and numbered..
you can call me at 208 841-5554 with any questions

sly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back