Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Slayer Fantasy Football league

Damn! @rustednuts . Was hoping you were off hunting and blanked on Njoku! Haha! You **could pull Tonyan (or Mariota?) for sake of, eh - make a score potentially challenging? Haha!

Good catch. Still, there's **Hope. :)

Was a photo finish until Cowboys took a good lead to stop WR and full throttle RB.
Elliott has sure raised Pollard's dynamic abilities! They are one heck of an RB duo!

I'm debating sitting my defense, weighing if the point potential is worth the risk of negative points.
Looks like your decision to leave the D in paid off / sealed the deal. Low scoring, this far.

Olave's about to wake and the rookie will post 50 FFL points!

Would it be poor form to wish sudden explosive diarrhea upon Godwin?
Piss poor form. I suggest this:

You call for Hershey squirtalitous on all the Buccaneers D and I'll call the same for Godwin.

That's reasonable.

Deal.

I played a defense on bye instead of Tampa in another league, I had a one point lead and didn’t want to risk a negative score. I feel like a sissy, would feel a little better if they did indeed throw up a negative number.

Ouch. I just got the FFL squirts and Godwin just pulled one in. 🤣

This is where Brady thrives. Don't think Godwin's done...

Think that deal sharted...

Screenshot_20221205-230640-876.png

Oh what a SAVE! Godwin TD called back! Wow!

Looks like it backfired.

Sorry bud. Looks like Godwin pulled enough to screech by.
Grats, Skunk. You guys brought that one to the wire!

Last edited:
Got lucky 🍀 had 2 guys score less than 2 pts and still won, I’ll keep riding that Hurts bus…..
Matt

Attachments

• EF62F6BA-3E9F-4871-94CB-AA1B1AA376A1.jpeg
    EF62F6BA-3E9F-4871-94CB-AA1B1AA376A1.jpeg
    740.5 KB · Views: 2
Guys as we play through the second half of the season I would like to ask all owners to please submit your best starting lineup possible every week. There should be no bye week and/or injured players in your starting lineups, the waiver wire is open. I understand that late scratches, covid, injuries, and life in general happens but lets keep our teams competitive even though we may be on the outside looking in at the playoffs. If I see any lineups that looks to be ignored by the owner of any team with a losing record I will go in and make it whole again in order to keep the competition fair for all owners. I appreciate all of your help in keeping team fairness and league integrity a top priority in the second half of the season.
Thanks Matt
This include events where your placement is in contention? 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221208-201247-374.png
    Screenshot_20221208-201247-374.png
    356.7 KB · Views: 7
As many points as you can place against yourself is very beneficial towards my position.

Muchos gracias, senior. 😆

Of course, I'm playing Jabber... So who knows where I might land.

Sheesh! You're quick with your commish response time. :)

As many points as you can place against yourself is very beneficial towards my position.

Muchos gracias, senior. 😆

Of course, I'm playing Jabber... So who knows where I might land.

Sheesh! You're quick with your commish response time. :)
I can fix your lineup also, on Tuesday of course, after you can’t fix it only I can LOL, gotta make sure you get as little points as as possible ha ha
Matt

BTW, would you fix Jabber's lineup? Mahomes is a Yahoo typo and is on a bye week.

Pull Mahomes from Jabber's line up and place Dobbins in his slot (another Yahoo typo). He's not IR.

BTW, would you fix Jabber's lineup? Mahomes is a Yahoo typo and is on a bye week.

Pull Mahomes from Jabber's line up and place Dobbins in his slot (another Yahoo typo). He's not IR.
hey hey, do I have a say in this.

Since I am playing you in two leagues this week, how about I throw the one for you, while you throw this one for me?

What you think?

Okay, if you insist... I'll throw the Hunt Talk one. Yours to win and you throw the Slayer one.

Edit: darn it! Randy's onto our plot! Exposing our PM's?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back