Caribou Gear

Slayer Fantasy Football league

Everyone getting Freaky with their names makes a PITA to search for a person's thread... Just found Duck-Slayer no mas... now you've joined the freak league, eh?

Anyhow - need to figure how to save select threads.

Long story short, @jabber (Thanks for not getting freaky too, would be a PITA to find your new freak name to link) - cut your losses buddy. pull Conner. He's injured.

Just trying to be helpful. ;)

Maybe... maybe not... Geno is playing some final QB good stuff...
Doesn't help that Waddle is my one opponent in the Stag League meanwhile, Slayer, I'm dependent on Waddle and Ekeler.

Rather lose Stag and kick @jabber to the curb to take your freakishly losing spot for a bye week.

Screenshot_20221211-234008-182.png

Pull Conner.
I wouldn't do it if I were in your shoes but hey, you're the shinning example for this Christmas season, @jabber .

Don't sell your goodwill spirit short.

Best I can do is use the Minnesota defense in the Hunt Talk league and you pull Murray in the Slayer league. that will make us both happy. The slayer league is a playoff game for me. Win or go home. You are already locked in. Give a brother a break. Show some of the Christmas season spirit and give me a gift.

Yeah my players didn’t show up this week, sad for the pts leader to fall from grace this week…. Dang!
Matt
Now, now... you've shared a shining example of seasonal goodwill that Jabber could and should learn. Thank you for voluntarily stepping out of my way. These BYE slots are Wonka Golden Tickets when it comes to playoffs.

Conner and Murray are reasonably solid. This hinges on the "Magic" of:

1670863631705.png

Then it's on to seeing Rustednuts neutered.

so I had a list of QBs to try and get last week, failed at all of them but my last one, Wolford (Rams). So, I knew I was going to have to pick another QB before game started. Then, get busy with work, commit to drive north to help a buddy with a deer, completely forget that the Rams are playing on Thursday until after the game is half over. Whoops. Wolford - 0 points. Worst part, he wasn't my lowest score of the week. Tenn Def -4.0

Not the way I meant for you to do it. Hope he isn't hurt to bad and can come back....

next week.
The football cookie crumbles. Hope he's okay and returns...

In a few minutes though the way he reacted? I'd be surprised if he comes back this season. Least his contract was just inked. Wet ink still counts.

Hah! The other league you and I are playing, Stevenson is down and out on his first or second run. Only a point or two to win the game and you may have won that one by a point.

Hah! Hope he's okay as well though... Chit! Haha!

Last edited:
Am I missing something or? WTH?

1 pass TD though 0.24 points?

Screenshot_20221215-205016-546.png
Screenshot_20221215-204852-806.png

Edit: it's finally corrected itself. I was throwing challenge flags like crazy but the refs were acting as though I was a Saints coach - flat out ignoring righteous challenges.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back