Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Slayer Fantasy Football league

MTGriz Can’t remember who’s team this is, you need to release Herbert, he will not play the rest of the year, then put Dallas Goedert on IR, then pick up McBride as your tight end. You’re in second place! Just trying to help you out.
Matt
In little internet area of MX... Hard to review /adjust though I believe I took care of this yesterday... Must have been after your message. I've been fiddle farting with man eating sharks! Hahaha!

@Duck-Slayer looks like you and I are horn locked... Both with crappy QB action.
Chit sandwich for me, I need olave to score on the Slayer while this one, I hope he gets bumped a bit too hard. Haha!
Goff and Jackson are croaking! Goff seems to simply suck this season, Jackson's hacking luggies, sick.

How about you pull Toney or Carr, you know, make it competitive? 😆

Edit: Disregard. Bass made most all QB's look like crap. Hurt me here though other league (Slayer) great enough to pull Murray and free agent p/u Pickett for a few more points as Murray appears to be a no show. Either way, some points better than chancing no points.

Pulled a couple out of my magic hat... Or so it's projected. Haha!

Last edited:
@Duck-Slayer looks like you and I are horn locked... Both with crappy QB action.
Chit sandwich for me, I need olave to score on the Slayer while this one, I hope he gets bumped a bit too hard. Haha!
Goff and Jackson are croaking! Goff seems to simply suck this season, Jackson's hacking luggies, sick.

How about you pull Toney or Carr, you know, make it competitive? 😆

Edit: Disregard. Bass made most all QB's look like crap. Hurt me here though other league (Slayer) great enough to pull Murray and free agent p/u Pickett for a few more points as Murray appears to be a no show. Either way, some points better than chancing no points.

Pulled a couple out of my magic hat... Or so it's projected. Haha!
Yea…… 😢
Matt

Adam’s….. 😤
Bass…. 23pts for a kicker really 🤬

Guys as we play through the second half of the season I would like to ask all owners to please submit your best starting lineup possible every week. There should be no bye week and/or injured players in your starting lineups, the waiver wire is open. I understand that late scratches, covid, injuries, and life in general happens but lets keep our teams competitive even though we may be on the outside looking in at the playoffs. If I see any lineups that looks to be ignored by the owner of any team with a losing record I will go in and make it whole again in order to keep the competition fair for all owners. I appreciate all of your help in keeping team fairness and league integrity a top priority in the second half of the season.
Thanks Matt

Guys as we play through the second half of the season I would like to ask all owners to please submit your best starting lineup possible every week. There should be no bye week and/or injured players in your starting lineups, the waiver wire is open. I understand that late scratches, covid, injuries, and life in general happens but lets keep our teams competitive even though we may be on the outside looking in at the playoffs. If I see any lineups that looks to be ignored by the owner of any team with a losing record I will go in and make it whole again in order to keep the competition fair for all owners. I appreciate all of your help in keeping team fairness and league integrity a top priority in the second half of the season.
Thanks Matt
Late scratches and just massive underperformance have been killing me!!

I would probably have a better record if I would have set a initial lineup at week 1 and walked away :(
Thanks Matt

He’ll get you next week…. His azz hurts to bad after this week lmao 🤣 @rustednuts
Matt
Hah!

Desert Rat, meet Lab ass. Only difference, he's not squeaking away.

dog-rat.gif

Kyle Murray on bye and chit for TE. I'll still squeeze the squeak outta him.

Hah!

Desert Rat, meet Lab ass. Only difference, he's not squeaking away.

dog-rat.gif

Kyle Murray on bye and chit for TE. I'll still squeeze the squeak outta him.
Apparently the waiver God was not impressed with my "lab on rat" un-sportsman-like behavior. I believe the rat has the last laugh...

I'll one up the Waiver God - May each of Rat's players have week 13 Quarter 1 (14:00 on the clock) groin injuries...

draft-day-fantasy-football.gif

Apparently the waiver God was not impressed with my "lab on rat" un-sportsman-like behavior. I believe the rat has the last laugh...

I'll one up the Waiver God - May each of Rat's players have week 13 Quarter 1 (14:00 on the clock) groin injuries...

draft-day-fantasy-football.gif
Who did you want that bad?

Playing SF def and Waddle is a bold strategy.
Polite use of, "bold".

Only real play, I see, is Steelers D. However, that's dicey for points. SF will have more D points. Miami's going to score - hope it's Waddle, and only Waddle.

Steelers or Packers? I don't like either when compared to SF for points. I pull Waddle for a free agent WR, I'm competing points between a low score Waddle and a high score FA WR.

Nature of the FFL beast. Win most - get in the playoffs, hope IR's clear and no others join IR world and... Throw the dice.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back