Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Sitka Advice

RobG

I was in Ennis and stopped by Shedhorn to see if anything needed to be bought. Holy crap, I couldn't believe all the Sitka - being worn by all the attorneys, dentists, and doctors trying to look like hunters. They looked ridiculous.

Here's some advice for those folks
1) If you can afford Sitka you can afford a $14.99 haircut so you don't look like you just stepped out of your million dollar practice. I think Newberg cuts his own hair and most people don't even realize he has a real job.

2) This isn't the dentist office so stop washing your hands. Reach under a local's truck and grab some oil-soaked dirt and work it into your hands. Then bake them under a sun lamp until they crack and bleed.

3) Rub coffee grounds on your teeth until they look normal. Miss spots when you shave so the stubble isn't exactly the same length. Wash your face with lava soap. We all could like like GQ models but choose not to.

I hope this helps.

I heard Remi Warren on the Joe Rogan podcast the other day say,

"Hunting is one of the only times it's ok for a man to wear $300 pants."

I wouldn't know. I do love Shedhorn sports though.

$300 pants are tolerable but I bet these guys spend half again as much on facial products. Belly deep, I guess they were glamor hunting or something, but seemed to prefer hanging around the store so the wind would chap their face. :D.

Going to try hiking back in the sticks with my son around there and avoid the zoo. Hope it isn't a mistake.

RobG. This post made me chuckle. Noharleyyet . . . . love the pic. Oh my goodness. Too funny.

The one's I get a chuckle out of are the hunters that are on a suburban hunt in the hay fields. Head to toe expensive camo and it is unlikely they get more than 50 yards form the all purpose self propelled ground blind.

The one's I get a chuckle out of are the hunters that are on a suburban hunt in the hay fields. Head to toe expensive camo and it is unlikely they get more than 50 yards form the all purpose self propelled ground blind.

This :D

Well, while you guys were contemplating this post, the author, dressed in $9.99 army surplus wool pants, put the Sam-guy onto a little bull. 50 yards, perfect shot with his grandpa's 40 year old .270. Take that perfectly haired Sitka guys.

Attachments

• sIMG_3977.jpg
    sIMG_3977.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 228
That's pretty good. You can never be too camouflaged :D

Well, while you guys were contemplating this post, the author, dressed in $9.99 army surplus wool pants, put the Sam-guy onto a little bull. 50 yards, perfect shot with his grandpa's 40 year old .270. Take that perfectly haired Sitka guys.

High fence. Doesn't count. :D Congrats to the Sam-guy. I think he's showing his old man how to get it done isn't he?

Congrats to all involved.

Well I'll be...what a perfect way to drive a point home Rob....big time kudos to the hunter.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back