Silly bear..

Rancho Loco

http://www.kbzk.com/story/30259936/bear-roams-hallway-at-bozeman-high-school

9014608_G.jpg

36,600 views in the first hour. This will put us on the map.
15 minutes later... 55,200 views

Last edited:
What school does Greenhorn's kid go to? That bear might've been in way more danger than he realized.

What school does Greenhorn's kid go to? That bear might've been in way more danger than he realized.
Unless he is out hunting he was there, along with my daughter. Sam will be jealous as he's never had a bear in his school.

Here's another picture.

Attachments

• BSHS.jpg
    BSHS.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 350
Very cool, but seems fishy. Wonder if a student or two were involved in this as a prank of sorts. Obviously not transporting the bear, but maybe seeing it outside and opening up a door or ten.....

Very cool, but seems fishy. Wonder if a student or two were involved in this as a prank of sorts. Obviously not transporting the bear, but maybe seeing it outside and opening up a door or ten.....
Here is the email the school sent out to parents:
Bear on Campus this morning

I am writing to let you know that we did have a black bear on our campus and in our building for a brief time this morning at approximately 7:30 a.m. The bear was first seen on the football field, quickly entered the building through an open garage door on the west side of the building, and then made his way into Long Hall. After walking back and forth in Long Hall for a couple minutes, he scurried out a door we opened in the hallway. The bear immediately made his way across 11th Avenue and headed east.

A deputy sheriff happened to be on campus at the time, and he and Bozeman police, who were very quickly on scene, chased the bear to an open field near 7th Avenue and Oak Street. Fish and Game was contacted and handled the situation from there.

Your children's safety is very important to us. Fortunately, this incident happened early in the day and was resolved without incident.

Best Regards,

Kevin M. Conwell
Principal
Bozeman High School

I guess my daughter arrived a few minutes too late.

Too bad Cameron wasn't there to save the day. He'd had ripped off his shirt, pulled out a pocket knife, held the savage beast at bay, and taken some sweet #selfies.

This is just unreal. That pic of it inside the school from outside the window is amazing.

When I first moved to town in 2012, a juvenile bull moose headed through my hood into Lindley Park. Guess you never know what you can find in your front yard (or high school) in Bozeman :)

Maybe the Bear just thought "screw it, I'll be a Bobcat"

Bears do silly things when they drop out of the top 15.

Polar bears invade Alaska high schools all the time but they are white so the lamestream media doesn't report it. :mad:

Too bad Cameron wasn't there to save the day. He'd had ripped off his shirt, pulled out a pocket knife, held the savage beast at bay, and taken some sweet #selfies.

My darling daughter probably engaged it in a debate over some esoteric topic, which would drive even the biggest griz away.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back