SIG kilo 5k rangefinder

Tradewind

Add on camofire claims 5,000 yd range. Anyone heard good or bad abt this item?
I am in the market but would settle for one that could give me a reliable 1200 yd range consistently

Add on camofire claims 5,000 yd range. Anyone heard good or bad abt this item?
I am in the market but would settle for one that could give me a reliable 1200 yd range consistently
I haven't used any of their new high end models but have been impressed with their low end ones. My wife has an 850 and I have a 1000 and they routinely provide accurate yardages beyond what they're rated for.

I was looking,got a Leica 1600b to get accurate readings to 1000.It will read an elk @1800.
Hunter came this year with a Sig 3400....mind blowing. Had the whole windchecker & bluetooth deal set up for a 28 Nosler. 1500 yard shooter.

I like the Sig Sauer rangefinders. I've never seen this one. Watched a video about it...and it has some interesting features that are on the standard BDX models but the one that was surprising is the ability to drop a waypoint in the BaseMaps app based on where you ranged a target. I've done something like this using my OnX to help find a route to sneak closer. I've wanted to do this with antelope this year...you see them way off and ping at say 800 yards and then look to see if you can get within 200 yards or if it's even feasible of if you should look for another animal elsewhere.

If I was gonna spend $500+ I would get a Leica. Sigs are nice, but they’re not a Leica.

Back