Caribou Gear

Shoulder pain , and I just drew an 11 pt Archery tag...

Listen to your body man. I did n it didn't work out. I had a bear hunt all set. Just some minor shoulder surgery a couple days prior, I thought no problems. Man was I wrong. It hurt. Had to have the whole shoulder replaced a couple years ago. And just got my neck fused, again. In the back this time. It kinda hurts tooooo. But when Dr asks if I had any falls. Yeah a few like when I was showing our daughter one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Rugged mts, a pool in the river where the king salmon stack up because they can't go any further. Waterfalls. Went down on my butt n everything went hurt. Again.
Being out in the bush and hurting isn't much fun. For me anyhows, doesn't mean I don't do it. Yeah I'll own it.
Missing out on a hunt kinda sucks. Getting out there and having it hurt more sucks worse. But it might be great. And see how it goes, you'll have that
BTW my beautiful wife buys this insurance for me, a medical care that will fly a helicopter out to get you for like fiddy bucks a year. I've had a trial practice

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back