Caribou Gear Tarp

Shoot the wolves

kmf

I live in MN and we have been fighting wolves since the 1980s. Raising cattle and enjoying hunting they are basically a constant fight. If you care for your wild game and enjoy the outdoors, you must shoot every wolf you see. Shoot them, shoot them in the guts, shoot at them till they are out of sight. Use any method you can to get them, scare them, and cut down the population. The way they are flourishing out west is a disaster. You don't tell anyone, even your wife or best friend that you get any, you just keep shooting. Don't even go look at them if you hit them, just walk away and enjoy the rest of your day. The DNR, Game and Fish, and environmentalists don't have to make a living like ranchers and the rest of us. You cannot manage one species and let the other flourish. Nature is a series of game boom and bust disasters and in todays world if we can manage game for the best use and enjoyment of everyone we should. So, good luck hunting and keep shooting the wolves.

What time did you get to your barstool this morning and start hitting the Natty Light?

Lot of poachers coming out of the woodwork.....

Natty light......the good ole days. I sure do miss high school :hump:

Lot of poachers coming out of the woodwork.....

For those of you that are facebook friends to Idaho Fish and Game...check out the article and photos about a guy that takes pictures of his poached game and sends the photos to IDFG.

What do you mean high school? I still drink that stuff...

Saturday night I had 3 beers, the first time in a long time. When I went to the cooler at the store I actually opened the door to the Natty light, but I noticed Coors Light was only $1 more so I moved up a bit in class......sort of........:W:

74559_463689697621_106210392621_5419961_6357655_n.jpg

IDFG is looking for information to assist with an on-going investigation. On November 12, 2010 IDFG received an anonymous letter from Poacher X stating the following:

"Here is a picture of the nice buck I poached up in northern Idaho this year. I plan to do all my Idaho hunting like this from now on. I’ll send a picture of my nice pronghorn next. Also my turkey."

Those wishing to report on this crime, or any other crime, can call Citizen’s Against Poaching at 1-800-632-5999, submit on this page . Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward.

I hope the judge really gives it to that guy when they catch him. He deserves extra for flaunting it like that.

Some moron in MN posted a FaceBook pic of himself with a small archery kill buck....then posted a pic of himself with an archercy kill 130 class buck---MN is a one buck state----but he wasn't finished....he posted a pic of him and two buds with their limit of 12 geese but the limit was nine....actually got off light, $2000 fine and loss of hunting...he took the "trophy" buck to a taxidermist in Wisconsin....Lacey Act violation! He could have lost his vehicle and faced big Fed penalities...MN wildlife folks must have thought he was such an idiot that additional charges would be lost on insanity grounds....deer and geese were confiscated.

When they catch that guy, they should hang him like he Hung that poor deer! BTW you are going to see a dead wolf on this thread tonight if the one that was chasing my stock last night shows back up.

Wolf hunting from a plane sounds like the way to do it. Heck, you might as well send a piture to some department as well.

That would be SWEET Winger.... bring it.

I thought that the IDFG facebook thing was someone posting pics of poached WOLVES of which I was thinking was great... but now I see I was wrong. This guys a Moron! And yeah Osc... Cute and Little... Like most the things I shoot!!!

KMF,

Right on the money buddy. Shoot the hell out of them and do not tell a soul. Not even your best friend. The numbers are waaaayyyy worse than everyone lets on. Those damn wolves are really putting dents in the game populations. And forget about Jackass's like Jose Queervo - have you seen his picture? Sums it up for me. Killing wolves is not poaching in my eyes, it's helping our game herds stay balanced. Gut shoot 'em!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back