Shoot the wolves

Wolf Murder, We have a lot of Mexicans too, just wondering yer take on them ;)

Oh gosh - I better not touch that one ;)

Just an FYI, seeing that you are from Idaho, the story on how I came up with my screen name involves the guy who shot the first wolf in Idaho when the first season opened. All the bunny strokers sent him hate mail/death threats etc, and one of the quotes from a letter was calling him a wolf murderer. I just thought that was some funny stuff that people are comparing wolves with humans now :D

I would like to hunt wolves legally. Does anyone know where this can be accomplished in the U.S.? I think I can purchase an over the counter tag for wolves in Ontario. Thinking of hunting whitetail up there next year and buying a wolf tag just in case I see one.

Quite the double standard on poachers on this forum. Interesting.

how do they know that guy just isn't messin with the F&G and really took the animals with a tag?

That would be my take on it as well, just some guy screwing with the F&G.

Here's the deal gang. Poaching game and shooting wolves could not be more different. I was hesitant to write anything like this but when every other thread is about the wolf problem I think you need to realize the seriousness of the situation. We've been dealing with this for years. We have had cattle killed by wolves 200 yards from my house. Do you know how close that is? Wolves killed my dog. My neighbor was chased within 10 feet of a radio collared wolf and unloaded on it till it stopped. This is what happens when they get out of control. When wolves start eating your paycheck and the population is 4x management goals and we still have no season and they are still under federal jurisdiction I think we have a problem. So again, if you are hesitant to shoot at a 'big coyote', aim a little far back, walk away, and don't tell anyone. If everyone pitches in, it makes a big difference. Don't even respond to this, just take the advice. Good luck to everyone elk hunting the next two weeks (seriously).

That would be my take on it as well, just some guy screwing with the F&G.

Either way...he is an idiot. When he is caught he will likely be facing some serious consequences either way...at least I hope.

how do they know that guy just isn't messin with the F&G and really took the animals with a tag?

Idaho Seeks Information on Self-Proclaimed "Poacher X"
November 17, 2010.

Idaho Fish and Game is looking for information to assist with an on-going investigation.

On November 12, Fish and Game received an anonymous letter from someone calling himself "Poacher X" stating:

"Here is a picture of the nice buck I poached up in northern Idaho this year. & I plan to do all my Idaho hunting like this from now on. & I'll send a picture of my nice pronghorn next. Also my turkey." (Expletives deleted)

The return address said only "Poacher X" with a postmark from Everett, Washington.

Given the out-of-state return address, one working theory is that Poacher X is a nonresident who is frustrated by Idaho's nonresident hunting fees

http://www.huntthewest.com/2010/IDp...tm_campaign=Feed:+HuntTheWest+(Hunt+the+West)

"The return address said only "Poacher X" with a postmark from Everett, Washington.

Given the out-of-state return address, one working theory is that Poacher X is a nonresident"

and it took a government employee to figure this out??? tax dollars well spent........

snakes...lots and lots of snakes...

I own some rental properties, back in September a tenant called late one evening and said there was a copper head in the house, my wife told her to burn the apartment complex down, it was the only way to be sure it was dead. :D

Back