MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Shoot or Pass??

RUT JUNKEY

this deer will make someone famous! I believe he is a legit 200" deer . . .sure would be nice to see during early archery season. ( not Indiana, repeat Not Indiana, NO big deer here!!);)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1439470026785.jpg
    FB_IMG_1439470026785.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 860
wow

i would have to pass on him, cause i wouldn't be able to control the shakes, hell i am getting the shakes just looking at his picture has my heart racing

Can I assume if you were showing a friend from Kansas some of your best hunting areas that this little forest glade of awesomeness might be omitted from the tour? :D

Hope you find him under lawful season times RUT JUNKEY.

Wowzers! It'd take me a decade of shooting Hoosier whitetails to equal the inches on that one buck... ;)

No gps data so I cannot confirm the location of this critter :)

I dunno know ,it looks like the rack might be tooo heavy to carry out.....Jeez what a buck.

Shoot the forky he will taste better and as stated before its to much work to pack the big one out. Nice buck hope to see you behind him in a pic.

I'd be screwed because that forkie would have more than likely walked by me first and I would have shot it and the beast would stand there and watch me gutting the forkie :D

Back