Caribou Gear Tarp

Shemane Nugent Arrested

I know a guy who flew all the way to Seattle and back with a meat cleaver in his carry on. They didn't find on either flights. He also got into a federal courthouse with it. So much for security.

One time I arrived from a trip surprised to find that there was a 2lb bag of nails in my carry on. Since I'm military EOD (bomb Squad) we occasionally get asked to try and get fake devices through security. I've done it twice and went right through both times.
Most of the precautions you see are just a false sense of security.

I was flying home from a trade show in Seattle, and TSA made me toss the drill bit out of a pocket hole jig I had won as a door prize. It's about 6" long and 3/8" in diameter.

Funny thing is they loaned me a pair of scissors to open the package to remove the drill bit.

I had my hunting backpack as a carry-on they found a live round. They confiscated and I later received a letter. Pretty sure I am on some list now. ooops....

I had my hunting backpack as a carry-on they found a live round. They confiscated and I later received a letter. Pretty sure I am on some list now. ooops....

Me too. It was in a far corner of a small suitcase I carried on. Funny part, it had been there for probably five or six trips before they found it. Was kind of embarrassed when they called me into the little meeting room. I'm still at a loss as to how it got there, as I never carry ammo in that bag and can't recall ever carrying ammo in that bag.

But, I didn't get a letter. ;)

There is a guy at Bozeman TSA who loves our show. When I see him in the security line, I always go to his line, even if it is the long line. We BS about the show and hunting while they are scanning my stuff. Not sure if that makes it easier for me and all the gear we have with us, but it can't hurt.

Of all the people in this world that should know better, La Senora Nugent should be at the top of the list. That was real stupid on her part and all the libtards will be screaming for her prosecution due to who she is.

It can happen to anyone. Traveling with my wife she can fit a 50 bmg in her purse; right beside the cliff bar, tampon, and lipstick. Barry Switzer forgot too, so give the poor lady a break.

There is a guy at Bozeman TSA who loves our show. When I see him in the security line, I always go to his line, even if it is the long line. We BS about the show and hunting while they are scanning my stuff. Not sure if that makes it easier for me and all the gear we have with us, but it can't hurt.
I wonder if it was the same guy who pulled my mate, we were going back to the UK last year, they detected something in his carry on, it was a used cartridge case, but it made him sweat!
Cheers
Richard

The good old tsa! Iv'e watched them all but strip a 80 year old lady in front of Me and then miss liquids and other no no's I carried on right after her when going on a hunting trip.......BOB!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back