Sheep Show

BigHornRam

Fun time this year. Must have been some Russian collusion going on because some Hamilton dude won a Kamchatka-Koryak snow sheep hunt with 1 ticket in the hopper.:cool:

You lucky SOB! Congrats!

There are direct flights from Anchorage to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky in the summer/fall, or used to be. THey are fairly reasonable, but not sure if its any cheaper when you have to come from MT.

You lucky SOB! Congrats!

There are direct flights from Anchorage to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky in the summer/fall, or used to be. THey are fairly reasonable, but not sure if its any cheaper when you have to come from MT.

Jack Atcheson said those flights have been closed down but not completely sure about that right now. Looking into it. Flights from New York to Moscow are not that bad price wise. Not sure about the rest of the flight to P-K though.

Congrats Paul!
Might as well dig into the piggy bank, extend your stay and get a bear and giant moose while you’re there too!?

If we all pitch in to get you a sat phone, can you promise a live hunt on the forum? Congratulations. That should be a heck of an adventure.

[B said:
BigHornRam[/B];2792855]Fun time this year. Must have been some Russian collusion going on because some Hamilton dude won a Kamchatka-Koryak snow sheep hunt with 1 ticket in the hopper.:cool:

...username checks out.

Awesome BHR!

That's awesome, congrats Paul! Start getting in shape now.

Pictures of the area look about as pretty as sheep country gets, and terrain is mild compared to the Montana unlimited areas. Very lucky guy indeed!

Congrats! How about the guy who won the stone and dessert hunts back to back! Now that's a lucky sob! It was a great show, I sat in on Kristi Titus's shot of a lifetime class and learned a lot . Hell I even met Randy on the bus!

I haven’t gone yet. I am thinking next year is the year. Is there enough to do there for a wife that isn’t interested in hunting?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back