Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

SHAME!

Hilljackoutlaw

Somebody can't leave her stitches alone so the cone of shame had to come out today. I have never in 9 years seen her so deflated and ashamed. I can't even get her to look at me. Poor girl. She is probably gonna go take a shit on my pillow when I leave the house.

20230322_122006.jpg

My dog has been a veterinarian-with-student-loans dream for pretty much his entire life.
I found the Comfy Cone works really well for him.
Good luck.

Somebody can't leave her stitches alone so the cone of shame had to come out today. I have never in 9 years seen her so deflated and ashamed. I can't even get her to look at me. Poor girl. She is probably gonna go take a shit on my pillow when I leave the house.

View attachment 269543
You should get rid of the cone and get a pet tube. Theyre so much more easier on your pet and walls!

We put a doughnut on Sam. Cooper thought it was a cool toy and popped it while Sam was wearing it. It lasted about 1/2 hour. Back to the cone. Luckily he doesn't mind it much but he has destroyed one already crashing into immovable objects.

The cone our vet gave us is flexible, but still seems to work fine. Pup doesn't love it doesn't hate it, it's easy on walls, doors etc and she can still get in/out of crate. (Obviously from pics she can chew on it sometimes.)

YMMV

20230323_084211.jpg
20230323_084222.jpg

Back