Caribou Gear Tarp

Sh*t our kids do

You get to put mounts on the wall???

Lucky bastard.
It was a point of contention during our home build.

Before the drywall was hung I put 2x10 backers between the studs where I was going to hang my mounts at. (Both ones I had, and ones I plan on having). My wife asked me what they were for and I told her my mounts, even going into detail as which one would go where. After we moved in her and the kids were gone so I took the free time to hang my mounts up. When she got home she claimed she knew nothing about these plans and was not very happy.
And to make matters worse I had hung her curtains up at the same time as the mounts. I told her during our argument that more people would notice my mounts than her curtains. Her sister came over the next day and the first thing she said was those deer look good hung up like that!

This is the first garage we’ve had. It’s only a matter of time.

Our (my Ex and I) first garage she christened by pulling into with the bikes still on top of our Suburban…wiped all three of them out after a nice day of cycling. Bright side it prolly slowed her down enough to keep her from running into the garage freezer.

Our (my Ex and I) first garage she christened by pulling into with the bikes still on top of our Suburban…wiped all three of them out after a nice day of cycling. Bright side it prolly slowed her down enough to keep her from running into the garage freezer.
I have an uncle (not blood related) came home shit faced drove his f150 through the garage wall and into the bedroom knocking his wife out of bed. Same guy shit faced again neighbors newly restored 60 something mustang was parked out on the curb. He reached for his phone and parked his truck on top of the mustang, conveniently the neighbor acrossed from him was in the middle of having a madd meeting.

I have an uncle (not blood related) came home shit faced drove his f150 through the garage wall and into the bedroom knocking his wife out of bed. Same guy shit faced again neighbors newly restored 60 something mustang was parked out on the curb. He reached for his phone and parked his truck on top of the mustang, conveniently the neighbor acrossed from him was in the middle of having a madd meeting.

Ouch! We had a neighbor that imbibed a bit too often that drove THROUGH his garage door! Heard a hell of a racket (was about 7pm in the summer, still light out AF) and I went outside and he was standing behind their car yelling at his wife that he’d “pushed the f’n button!!!!” Ahhhh ok?

1. Complete roll of painters masking tape
2. Old Shitty Rap Mixes on a burned CD from HS.
3. Various chunks of sticks and wood.

I'm now granted the power of the blue lightsaber and am now officially a Jedi Warrior I'm told.

love it.
20220706_205138.jpg

I’m out fishing and spending time w the family this week. And today my wife asked the kids what they like most about fishing. And my oldest goes, “Dad!!….And giving away the bait too” LOL in my mind I was like ‘Ah, that’s really sweet. Wait. Who’s giving away what now? 😆 son, crappie minnows are 3.50 a scoop!!’
What do you know - later I caught my two youngest tossing one of those minnows straight from the bait bucket into the water. So I said “Wait, what are you doing buddy?” And one of them goes “Dad, he was too wiggly!” The other one just laughed hysterically. #parenting amiright?
😂
9893E860-72B2-4451-8A3B-B49AC1D65448.jpeg

We were taking care of my second oldest daughter's kids yesterday. They had an old smart phone mom gave them to play games on. The younger boy, 6, came out of the bathroom and grabbed grandma and that phone. He took grandma back into the bathroom because he just had to show her the gigantic poop he had just taken. Then he took a picture so he could show mom and dad when he got home.

Raising four girls was a blessing but I think I missed out on a lot by never having a boy.

About 2 years about my oldest 4 at the time for some reason was curious to see if she could jam a fork in-between the TV screen and the plastic molding. She was able to fit it in there, and a big crack shot across the screen and the one half was blue. New tv.

A couple months ago my newly 3 year old boy I guess found a rock in the house and realized he could use it to write onthe TV screen. You really can't notice it when it's on.

The rules are now clear to all on the TV.

It all comes back full circle I guess. When I was a kid I got in trouble for breaking a window messing around with a football. To show my dad how sorry I was I borrowed his wood burner and took a peice of wood and tried to write I'm sorry on it. Well I got carried away and starting twisting the wood burner and the cord wrapped around the tip and it pretty much exploded and tripped the breaker. Dad came into the garage and there I was with the peice of wood that said I'm sorry and his ruined wood burner.

About 2 years about my oldest 4 at the time for some reason was curious to see if she could jam a fork in-between the TV screen and the plastic molding. She was able to fit it in there, and a big crack shot across the screen and the one half was blue. New tv.

A couple months ago my newly 3 year old boy I guess found a rock in the house and realized he could use it to write onthe TV screen. You really can't notice it when it's on.

The rules are now clear to all on the TV.

It all comes back full circle I guess. When I was a kid I got in trouble for breaking a window messing around with a football. To show my dad how sorry I was I borrowed his wood burner and took a peice of wood and tried to write I'm sorry on it. Well I got carried away and starting twisting the wood burner and the cord wrapped around the tip and it pretty much exploded and tripped the breaker. Dad came into the garage and there I was with the peice of wood that said I'm sorry and his ruined wood burner.
Two birds with one stone.

The other day my 4-year-old granddaughter was here along with my friend Paul. She walked up to Paul and kicked him in the leg. Now, I play rough with my grandkids, so I know she thought she was playing, but that was going a little too far, so I scolded her for it. She isn't used to me scolding her, so it affected her pretty hard. I didn't realize how hard until today when my daughter told me that while my granddaughter was at her other grandparents' house, she related the story to them. In her version of the story, however, she kicked Paul and grandpa got so mad that he kicked her in the face and blood went everywhere.

I'm expecting a visit from the sheriff any time now.

Well I'm gonna brag on my littlest one....She's 16 and beautiful and an athlete....yada yada yada....

This year she took "Skills for the Trades" as her Ag Class. Each of the projects was entered by her teacher in the District Fair and the County Fair. She racked up $70 in Premiums from her Ag Mechanics entries!

1660061447344.png

1660061468578.png

1660060000334.png

1660060740931.png

She got 1st in all 4 circuits she wired on the post below:
1660060757347.png
1660060777706.png
1660060983584.png

There was also a breadboard I didn't get a picture of that won a 1st place award. I guess I should be shopping for tools for her for Christmas now....When school starts in a week her ag class will be Welding....

Well I'm gonna brag on my littlest one....She's 16 and beautiful and an athlete....yada yada yada....

This year she took "Skills for the Trades" as her Ag Class. Each of the projects was entered by her teacher in the District Fair and the County Fair. She racked up $70 in Premiums from her Ag Mechanics entries!

View attachment 233294

View attachment 233295

View attachment 233283

View attachment 233286

View attachment 233287
View attachment 233288
View attachment 233290

There was also a breadboard I didn't get a picture of that won a 1st place award. I guess I should be shopping for tools for her for Christmas now....When school starts in a week her ag class will be Welding....
Something to be proud of there!

View attachment 233294

View attachment 233295

View attachment 233283

View attachment 233286

View attachment 233287
View attachment 233288
View attachment 233290

congrats!

View attachment 233294

View attachment 233295

View attachment 233283

View attachment 233286

View attachment 233287
View attachment 233288
View attachment 233290

You cannot spend too much on a good helmet or safety gear.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back