Yeti GOBOX Collection

Sh*t our kids do

Wife with broken nose from a 2 year old,,,,,? I gotta get me a 2 year old.
You can come get him, you won't make it til the state line you'll be bringing him back. Wife went to bed last night and was worried she had a concussion. I was playing this out in my head when the cops show up...so the two year old killed your wife? Hands behind your back sir.

You can come get him, you won't make it til the state line you'll be bringing him back. Wife went to bed last night and was worried she had a concussion. I was playing this out in my head when the cops show up...so the two year old killed your wife? Hands behind your back sir.
Mine whacked the wife upside the head with a cup this evening. I don’t understand the dynamic between them, she whoops on her mom but not me. She acts up with her mom but not me.

Got to love kids. My three year old this summer threw a rock right through our basement window. When I asked why she did that she said “trying to hit a fly”.

My daughter and my son have already taken a rock to grandpas truck and scribbled all over. I told grandpa that he keeps the truck to clean. The kids see their reflection on it and are always looking at themselves. Heck the other day we had a stock tank that started leaking and grandpa brought his clean truck out to the pasture. All the cows started licking on it and he spent the whole time trying to shew them away. They didn’t touch my truck but I’m assuming the cows liked the taste of whatever wax club carwash uses.

Pretty sure my son is going to get me arrested. He has learned the word no, but is also capable of screaming it in the most blood-curdling "I'm being kidnapped" way. It's one thing when he does it because he's tired and something made him mad, but if he ever does it in a store there's no way they'll believe I'm not kidnapping him or beating him.

Pretty sure my son is going to get me arrested. He has learned the word no, but is also capable of screaming it in the most blood-curdling "I'm being kidnapped" way. It's one thing when he does it because he's tired and something made him mad, but if he ever does it in a store there's no way they'll believe I'm not kidnapping him or beating him.
My three year old loves to yell “Daddy hits me!” In Wal mart. I’ve never even spanked him.

Took my then 3 year old to my grandparents 6 hours away last year we were in the early stage of potty training at that time and he only wanted to go in our bathroom at home nowhere else. After like the 3rd time stopping at a truck stop in the middle of the night with me carrying in a step stool and a little boy then him screaming NO!!!NO!!!! NO!!!! in the stall. I figured Chris Hanson was going to be waiting for us everytime we stopped. So we just stuck to pissing in the snow bank in parking lots after that.

Took my then 3 year old to my grandparents 6 hours away last year we were in the early stage of potty training at that time and he only wanted to go in our bathroom at home nowhere else. After like the 3rd time stopping at a truck stop in the middle of the night with me carrying in a step stool and a little boy then him screaming NO!!!NO!!!! NO!!!! in the stall. I figured Chris Hanson was going to be waiting for us everytime we stopped. So we just stuck to pissing in the snow bank in parking lots after that.
both of our kids took right to potty training when they decided on their own terms it was time.
Now that he’s potty trained The boy never wants to wear underwear, always commando. He also doesn’t think he needs to wash his hands if he doesn’t touch his junk. Sometimes I feel like he should wash his junk in the sink after going in a public restroom and not his hands. He won’t use a step stool and flops it all out right on the rim of the toilet in public bathrooms.

both of our kids took right to potty training when they decided on their own terms it was time.
Now that he’s potty trained The boy never wants to wear underwear, always commando. He also doesn’t think he needs to wash his hands if he doesn’t touch his junk. Sometimes I feel like he should wash his junk in the sink after going in a public restroom and not his hands. He won’t use a step stool and flops it all out right on the rim of the toilet in public bathrooms.
Gross!! 99 out of 100 the that one just goes outside to pee. Then he started shitting in the front yard. We had to have a talk. School is gonna be interesting on these two there damn near feral.

Gross!! 99 out of 100 the that one just goes outside to pee. Then he started shitting in the front yard. We had to have a talk. School is gonna be interesting on these two there damn near feral.
My boy will know how to write his name before he goes to preschool. In the snow, in pee!

Seems like the place to post this rant. We are doing our Christmas with the kids this morning because we won't have time tomorrow to let then enjoy there gifts all day. What a bunch of cheap $*)Q!#@$ sh$t these toys are these days. Ten minutes in and shit is breaking. Even the "die cast" I bought. Hardly die cast more like bubble gum aluminum. Any of you guys have a better brand? I don't care how much more it costs. Pretty disheartening it doesn't even last 24 hours. I still have my and my brothers and my dad and uncles old die cast stuff that has been torture tested, little missing paint and that's about all. Maybe I should just start buying old stuff and painting it up for them.

My granddaughter who is 2 was playing with her toys after opening presents last night, and my brothers two sons who are 3 and 10 were wrestling and fighting over a game. They were getting loud and rough and were repeatedly being told stop by their mom!
Then my granddaughter took said plastic game and started busting heads and screaming no and stop! It put a quick end to the brothers fight. It probably won’t be the last time they get hurt by a girl.
I thought it was hilarious and so did my brother, but the moms not so much.
Ten minutes later they were all playing together again…kids got it figured out.

Seems like the place to post this rant. We are doing our Christmas with the kids this morning because we won't have time tomorrow to let then enjoy there gifts all day. What a bunch of cheap $*)Q!#@$ sh$t these toys are these days. Ten minutes in and shit is breaking. Even the "die cast" I bought. Hardly die cast more like bubble gum aluminum. Any of you guys have a better brand? I don't care how much more it costs. Pretty disheartening it doesn't even last 24 hours. I still have my and my brothers and my dad and uncles old die cast stuff that has been torture tested, little missing paint and that's about all. Maybe I should just start buying old stuff and painting it up for them.
Yep…go to eBay and buy toys made 40 years ago or older. They can’t break those things. This shiz they make now won’t make it through the day.
Maybe that’s a good side job for someone, “make toys great again”!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back