Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Sh*t our kids do

I was telling my haircutter about this today and the lady under the drier about died laughing… we used to sit in the 2nd row for church. All the old people behind us would egg our kids on and laugh about it. One Sunday after communion the priest was doing his thing and its dead quiet in church, the 1 year old at the time stands on the pew and yells “Awww bullshit!” We sit in the back now.

So this really just happened within the last 30 minutes.

My son comes home and goes to his buddies, he says we made a fort and we're gonna go get supplies. He's got quite the imagination.

Me thinking well that's sounds cool. I'll come get you for dinner.

Go to find him for dinner with my daughter and she says the fort is by the small ditch.

Come over the ridge to what looks like the making of a high endless homeless camp and he's running around "hunting for deer"

Man..... what I would give to have days like this again.

20220503_191732.jpg

Check this outfit out. Bike helmet, school clothes (mom is pissed), karate belt, wooden weapons, football gloves. Just flat impressive.
20220503_192220.jpg

When my girls were young, they were all out in the back yard messing around one summer afternoon. I was out there relaxing, when I noticed what appeared to be a dark cloud of some kind off in the distance. It looked strange and I couldn't figure out what it was at first. Then I realized it was a huge swarm of honeybees and they were heading right for us. I yelled for the girls to get in the house quick! Of course, I got the usual response. All in unison "WHY?" When the bees then arrived though, all the running, jumping, screaming, swatting, squealing and bumping off of each other was surprisingly entertaining. Kinda like an episode of the three stooges, only there were four of them

So this really just happened within the last 30 minutes.

My son comes home and goes to his buddies, he says we made a fort and we're gonna go get supplies. He's got quite the imagination.

Me thinking well that's sounds cool. I'll come get you for dinner.

Go to find him for dinner with my daughter and she says the fort is by the small ditch.

Come over the ridge to what looks like the making of a high endless homeless camp and he's running around "hunting for deer"

Man..... what I would give to have days like this again.

View attachment 221288

Check this outfit out. Bike helmet, school clothes (mom is pissed), karate belt, wooden weapons, football gloves. Just flat impressive.
View attachment 221289
We got a report of a possible meth lab at one our remote parks so we climbed up the limestone cliff to the knife edge ridge it was on to investigate and tear down. it was obviously a couple kids fort and not a lab. Coworker and I looked at each and we both knew we couldn’t tear it down. I was pretty jealous of those kids.

Some kids obey their parents implicitly without question. My wife did child daycare out of our home back in the day. One of the families she cared for had four girls. The youngest two were six-year-old twins. The family lived on 40 acres of mostly dense brushy forest bordered by equally dense BLM land. One evening one of the twins disappeared. They had the sheriff department, fire department, friends, family, neighbors, and even strangers out there combing that tick infested, poison oak filled brush for hours well into the night searching and yelling for Amy. Finally, around 10 o-clock a deputy spotted her hunkered down in a ditch, cold and scared. When her mother finally composed herself enough to talk, the first thing she asked Amy was "Why didn't answer all the people calling for you?" She calmly answered in a matter-of-fact voice "You told me not to talk to strangers."

The other day my boys were having a snack and I hear my wife tell the oldest, "take your fork out of your brothers ear!"
We were at some friends house last summer and their 8 year old was showing my 6 year old his new video game and i hear my son tell him, "My Dad says that video games rot your brain." I thought my friends were going to stroke out they were laughing so hard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back