Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sh*t our kids do

I’m just glad I’m not the only one that has a refrigerator that looks like a bomb went off inside. Did he go for a Leinie’s?
Nah the beer is in the other fridge in the mudroom. The other day though I left a summer Shandy in the cup holder of the ranger.. wife found him sitting quietly on the front seat enjoying what was left of it. How about a bomb on the outside. Zoom in you'll see where either the 3 or 1 year old broke the handle off the freezer. $1300 fridge that a toddler can snap the hamdle off of. However these two could break an anvil with a rubber mallet.

I came home to a table with marker bouys. I said to my son, where did you get those? He said from the lake, he thought they were trash. With heads hanging low we returned them to my neighbor. Luckily he has the gps points in his phone and laughed it off.

Nah the beer is in the other fridge in the mudroom. The other day though I left a summer Shandy in the cup holder of the ranger.. wife found him sitting quietly on the front seat enjoying what was left of it. How about a bomb on the outside. Zoom in you'll see where either the 3 or 1 year old broke the handle off the freezer. $1300 fridge that a toddler can snap the hamdle off of. However these two could break an anvil with a rubber mallet.
Summer Shandy’s? Please don’t abuse your children.

Every Wednesday My oldest daughter runs an improv class for kids. The class is mostly my grandkids and a few of other kids. They all gather at my house then my wife transports them to the class. The problem is that my 3-year-old granddaughter is too young for the class and stays alone with me. At first, she was upset about being left out, so I devised a special "secret" just for the two of us. We sneak into the kitchen and poor some chocolate chips in a bowl and share them. She now loves it when they all leave. Today when they left, she whispered to me "Can we have our secret?" I said sure we can. So, she took my hand to lead me to the kitchen and sweetly said "I'll help you, cuz you old." I guess what she lacks in tact, she makes up for in her powers of observation.

I knocked a bottle of olive oil from the cabinet the other day. I never noticed it left a dent in the microwave. My wife is like a hawk for fingerprints, scratches, etc. I got called out on it last night.
In our last house, my wife was dusting a euro mount of a muley I have and put a dent in the door of our stainless steel fridge. Thank God I didn’t do it!!!

Only in the basement, and those are about to get booted out to the shop. But that was a compromise - I get a shop.
When I was younger it was so important to have everything in the main living room etc. If we get this new house everything will probably be in the finished basement. Even now there's three shoulder mounts up here. Two others are at my brother's house above his bar. And about 30 or 40 euros scattered in different closets and in rafters in the garage. I could care less really.

Last edited:
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back