Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sen. Jennifer Fielders Doublespeak on Federal Lands Transfer and the SJ15

katqanna

Last legislative session when Fielder put forth that nasty SB 341 about wildlife, I began looking into her. At any rate, she has come back up on my radar with all this EQC SJ15 Federal Lands Trade BS, which I have been working on the last few days. The other documentation will be put up later. I need a break from the computer.

As a result of the ensuing controversial Montana Republican Party Resolution, this Party Platform subject was brought up at the June 26th EQC SJ15 meeting by Rep. Leiser and Sen. Bradley Hamlett. This SJ15 work group has largely focused on Federal Lands Transfer, pushed by Sen. Jennifer Fielder. In response, Sen. Fielder lied, "So I don't see this bill as a movement to transfer lands". Her own blog, facebook page and website speak loudly to the contrary. She has repeatedly associated the SJ15 work group with transfer of federal public lands, which I have documented in screen shots at this Sen. Jennifer Fielder doublespeak page. It is my opinion that Sen. Fielder is not a public access advocate as she has claimed.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back