Semi auto shotgun

I’ve had A391, A300 and currently a A400, loved em all. I’m acually considering selling the A400 as I got a great deal on a SBE3. If you want to spend a little more coin cabelas has the SBE3 for 1499 right now, they didn’t have the camo pattern I wanted so I went to scheels and they matched the price.

SX3 is a good gun in that price range also.

Every time this comes up, the same guys recommended the same guns. They are all good guns. Fit is what makes the difference.
Fit is huge, but we need to differentiate that from "feel". A quick shouldering of a gun in a shop is not that indicative of fit unless observed by someone who actually understands shotgun fitting, especially if the buyer already has become used to ill-fitting prior guns. One of my favorite "feel" shotguns needed the most stock adjustment by my gun guy.

Or else look for a used A391.
I’ve seen multiple 391’s w/ over 100k rounds through them. Look at what the top sporting clays guys are using if you wanna know which autos hold up and point well. That being said, many good options given. Personal preference and fit will be your deciding point.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back