Selling Area 410 Elk Camp

twodot

After the past 7 years or so of living literally in the middle of nowhere, we have come to the time to go on. We are offering our place in Petroleum County for sale. It is a totally turn key hunting camp that is also set up for year round living. It has been our year round home for about 6 years. Elk can be heard from the house right now, and will remain very close thru the winter. Any questions PM twodot or call me after dark @ 406- 429-2041

Here is link to our Zillow listing:
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/19907-79-Trail-Rd-Winnett-MT-59087/2102863494_zpid/

Attachments

• IMG_9135_zps9f08f8cb.jpg
    IMG_9135_zps9f08f8cb.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,133
  • trim_zps16e04347.jpg
    trim_zps16e04347.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,136
  • IMG_8926_zps7ed51657.jpg
    IMG_8926_zps7ed51657.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,135
Ouch, that can't be easy letting go of. Hope the sell works out for you. Always enjoyed seeing your guys' pictures from out there.

Awesome! I just wish I was ready to move. Hopefully something like this comes up in a few years when I'm ready to retire!

Looked it over yesterday and sent the link to my wife. Had her check it out last night and throughout the evening I would out of the blue (subliminal message) say "Montana" during other conversation.
Said Montana to her this morning on the phone instead of "love you" and she said "love you" not realizing what I said.
It is a beautiful place you have there. Probably not going to be able to talk her into it, but I am going to keep after her just in case.
Good luck, I hope you are able to sell it soon.

Thanks everyone for the kind responses. It is rather bittersweet to be selling out, but we have found living fulltime in an area this remote without income from afar, such as retirement, wise investment etc. can really get tough at times. If one is financially sound and does not have to "go out" for employment this would be a dream come true for many outdoorsmen.
The boys are also now 18 and 16 and are getting needs of more work and friends besides ol dad.
It has been a most unique and wonderful place to raise kids and enjoy the company of family and wilderness.
One other thought here. The place presently is set up and very comfortable with sleeping quarters for eight. Nothing wrong with group buys on this kind of place, in fact from what I have seen it can be a really good way to go with property like this.
thanks again all, twodot

I wish you the best in your next move. You know you live in my favorite area. Thanks for all the updates over the years.

Wow twodot the place is out there wish I had the time and funds thanks for the help you gave a while back. Great little camp you have there in a great place.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back