Area 410 Elk Camp for sale

twodot

Trapping season is pretty well wrapped up and it is time to get serious about selling out.

Wanted all you hunttalkers to know we have dropped the price 25 thousand dollars.

For the price of a truck, fifth wheel, and a couple of four wheelers, you could have a whole camp.

Get with that friend or two that you always hunt with and come see us. twodot
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/19907-79-Trail-Rd-Winnett-MT-59087/2102863494_zpid/

Last edited:
John, the house sits in area 410/21 archery. draw was 71 percent.

Across the river to the east, about 400 yards from here, is archery area 798/21. Draw in 2015 was 66 percent. These stats are from page 8 of this years MT nonresident deer and elk application booklet.

Drive 100 miles and you get into the Snowies if you want spring bear.

Fly into Billings and I'll pick you up for a visit. You have no idea how sexy you could be here.

edit, 140 miles to Little belts for "open rifle" elk area.

1pointer, looks like we will be doing the cross country shuffle for a while. All parents are up in mid 80s and I gotta be around where I can help more easily. We will be keeping our MT res. but I need closer to town, real work,. and airports. I'm ready, and I never mind time spent down in Switzerland County!

How far up the musselshell are you? My family homesteaded on the east side and our family cemetery is still there.

Yep that's our family cemetery. We had a family reunion there a while back to paint the fence and do a little cleaning. I'm sure it's long overdue by now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REVRON
Back