#selfie

I gotta admit that photo takes me back to my younger years.
The resemblance is really quite uncanny ..........
even almost a mirror image ...........

of the girl that used to cut my hair.

Hmmm...
Reminds me of the Russian outdoorsman himself...

vald-putin-he-s-too-sexy-for-his-shirt-018851.jpg

It only had one way to go...

So has Cushman asked this guy for some foot photos before we proclaim him #wseh ?
Looks like the ante has been upped for fitness and manscaping so I guess guys will be asking their significant others for some stocking stuffers this year. A quick search on the world wide web provided me with what may be some valuable info for the CSEH competitors.
http://gillette.com/en-us/shaving-tips/manscaping

This is a new low. First there was the beating with a stick by his boy, then shooting his bow off the horse, and now this. What is even more sad are the men that follow him on facebook/twitter. Looks like he is about two photo shoots away from a great moral failure.

Am I the only one that Loves Cam on this site ? I think that dude is a stud. I would even say I would have his baby if I was single......:eek:

Maybe because I always used to post half nekid pictures of me.... And although I'm not in the Spotlight any more, You have to agree it works. All you posting on this site is proof it works ;)

Remember, It doesn'tmatter if they are saying good things or bad things about you.... as long as they are talking about you. #CashInOnTheFame

#BeastMode #TrueStud #DoneMoreforHuntingThenA$$clowns :hump:

Attachments

• mexico.jpg
    mexico.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,050
Am I the only one that Loves Cam on this site ? I think that dude is a stud. I would even say I would have his baby if I was single......:eek:

Maybe because I always used to post half nekid pictures of me.... And although I'm not in the Spotlight any more, You have to agree it works. All you posting on this site is proof it works ;)

Remember, It doesn'tmatter if they are saying good things or bad things about you.... as long as they are talking about you. #CashInOnTheFame

#BeastMode #TrueStud #DoneMoreforHuntingThenA$$clowns :hump:

#tightywhities

Stay tuned. Next time I'll post a picture with the Wifes top off... then we'll see who's making fun ;)

This is going downhill fast

I'm bringing it back to where it belongs...unfortunately there was only one singlet we could find prior to a recent hunt in new caledonia...so whoever shot the biggest stag for the day had to wear it around camp...#beastmode #ultimatepredator #drinkmorebeershootmorestags #wtfishedoinginhisjocks

I'm pretty sure I have a Picture of Greenhorn in his Lucky Undies...... Posing with a big bear :) Shoots Straight, I'll tag you when I do ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back