PEAX Equipment

Giant OTC General Season DIY Dead Head Mule Deer (parody)

Ought Six

Last weekend I was deep into the #backcountry, because I’m #gritty and a hunting #athlete, enjoying a little upland harvesting with my #birddog, when I stumbled upon this massive old #publicland #warrior dead head in a creek bottom.

The photo doesn’t do him justice. Score doesn’t matter to me, but if you were wondering, this ol #muleyfreak was professionally #net scored at 186” with 31” on the outside. The mass is unbelievable. He’s not the biggest I’ve ever found, but I’m #happy with him. I put in the #miles and put in the #work this year, and anyone who denies how big it is will be sued for slander.

Being so close to the end of rifle season, this buck may have succumbed to a shoulder infection from a 6.5 #Creedmoor that was unable to #keephammering into his tough old pump house, but it is more likely that he simply died of old age, being the giant #oldwarrior he is. There is also no way anyone in Montana could have gut shot him with a round ball from a #smokepole as part of the #Heritage Season, because to get this big in Montana, he would have been too elusive for that.

I typically only pack out large sheds and giant dead heads like this one because I am #selective, and I think this post will illustrate my superiority in all things outdoors. As a #wildernessathlete, I’d like to tag my sponsors MTN OPS, Vortex, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Hunters Specialties Butt Out, Hecs Hunting Suit, Ozonics, Yeti, Havalon Knives, Rage Broadheads, Craft Beer, Toyota Tacoma, Flannel Shirts, Man Buns, Beards, Town Pump Burritos, Busch Light, and Muck Boots. They all help me get into the #highcountry.

If anyone has a free cape so that this old #mountaintroll can be preserved and remembered for years to come, please reach out. I will give you a shoutout on the gram. I only wish I had this old #dinosaur’s meat to feed my family for the rest of this year.

If you haven’t already, please like, subscribe, and turn notifications on for all my social media pages. If you can think of a social media platform, I’m on there, posting photos and videos of everything I do day-in and day-out so that I don’t have to get a real job. Please leave a comment to help support my #ego and self-esteem. If you don’t support me or my ego-centric antics, you will be reported and blocked. See you in the #woods. Stay #gritty, keep #hammering, and most importantly of all, don’t forget to be #selective.

Attachments

• 97E3866F-E252-4D4A-8044-CF9620D30196.jpeg
    97E3866F-E252-4D4A-8044-CF9620D30196.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 80
What did I miss for general sayings that people post about their dead critters on social media? Lol

Back