Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Seeth's unexpected FULL fall of "good" hunts

Fun part, all the photos!!!

Spot one: can you see all 5?
View attachment 237561

Spot 2: what a beauty already for how early it is!
View attachment 237562

Spot 3: Winner and a very proud daddy!
View attachment 237563

Spot 4: 10 feet from a pair of woodies sunning on a log
View attachment 237564

And finally, trophy back at the house!
View attachment 237565

Take that @Stocker no mustache here but at least there is some good hunting to follow along to. Right now I bet your back in that canyon with no elk because you didn't learn yesterday!
Good work! I’ve got a good bull pinned down in a cornfield with little to no prospects of him coming out in the light.

Probably not quite the buck I'm looking for but cool pic. Cousin seeing some bulls wandering around this morning but nothing massive sparking interest for my wife's hunt in two weeks!!! By the way, how is it possible that there is an elk hunt where you can scout from the truck every morning and glass?

20220907_064131.jpg

Unlike the pressure you western folks are seeing, hunting is slowly dying back east. So I'm doing my part by taking an 11 yo on her first duck hunt. Deeks set. Its cool, calm and a bit foggy. She is notably nervous. She loves the dogs. I think the dogs help. It is going to be a morning to remember

Great job! Ducks are a challenge even for a well seasoned hunter. She did a fine job getting those

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back