PEAX Equipment

Seeth's unexpected FULL fall of "good" hunts

So I guess I should just give up trying to complete at this time with the likes of @wllm and @Stocker . Post something "funny" with plenty of room for ridicule and mockery and I get nothing.

Lessons learned? Remove the beard and stop shaving the stache. Post more pictures of dogs. Tell people I'm about to hunt and then post nothing for awhile. Show a picture of my behind from 50 yards away with what appears to be a calf in tow.

So I guess I should just give up trying to complete at this time with the likes of @wllm and @Stocker . Post something "funny" with plenty of room for ridicule and mockery and I get nothing.

Lessons learned? Remove the beard and stop shaving the stache. Post more pictures of dogs. Tell people I'm about to hunt and then post nothing for awhile. Show a picture of my behind from 50 yards away with what appears to be a calf in tow.
What cheese are you planning on taking to Wyoming - Tillamook or Velveeta? 😁

The most mature buck on my property I think is just about done growing. Quite unfortunate he is missing that g4 to make him a perfect 10. There is a bigger one but never get a good picture of him and he for sure isn't a buck with home range on my property but instead my neighbor.

Attachments

• I__00008.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
Fun part, all the photos!!!

Spot one: can you see all 5?
20220902_144232.jpg

Spot 2: what a beauty already for how early it is!
20220902_145725.jpg

Spot 3: Winner and a very proud daddy!
20220902_151154.jpg

Spot 4: 10 feet from a pair of woodies sunning on a log
20220902_153046.jpg

And finally, trophy back at the house!
20220902_154833.jpg

Take that @Stocker no mustache here but at least there is some good hunting to follow along to. Right now I bet your back in that canyon with no elk because you didn't learn yesterday!

Back