PEAX Equipment

Seeking more feedback

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Last summer we did a big survey. It pointed out some interesting facts about what our audience likes or wants to see more/less of. We have been working on this survey as a follow up.

In the prior survey conducted in summer 2020, a large enough percentage of people asked us to add a subscription platform to augment our free platforms. So, we decided to follow up and see what percentage of people still/now have interest in a subscription platform that would allow them:

1. To go ad-free
  2. Customize their viewing experience rather than be served content by an algorithm
  3. Have all our content in one place
  4. Get some benefits that the free platforms may not have, or may not have until later
  5. Get content with less reliance on "Big Tech" for us and the audience

For us, this is an idea that allows us to think about ways to lessen our dependence on "Big Tech." We were working on this survey before the Facebook fiasco of the last week, though the FB mess further illustrates the complications of being dependent upon large technology platforms for direct connection with the audience.

We get a lot of posts moderated on FB and IG. Many of our videos are demonetized by YouTube. Their platforms, they can do what they want. I signed the "Terms of Use," but I'd be a fool to not be looking for ways to lower my risk that comes with dependence upon big technology and their lack of interest in, and sometimes hostility toward, hunting, shooting, wild food, etc.

If you are inclined to give your opinion, the link below will take you there. YETI is giving us a cooler to give away for those willing to participate. None of this would replace our existing platforms, rather be an additional option for those interested in such. And give us options if we get tossed from those free platforms. The video at that link gives even more details than I provided here.

Link here - https://audiencesherpa.typeform.com/to/b3tBWMFQ?utm_source=email1

Randy,

I have to say that I am so thankful for what you do and what you provide. Without your platform I would be lost as an ''adult onset'' hunter with no guidance around me. I would love to see an all-in-one platform from you. There would be no hesitation on my part to get on-board.

I never get lucky enough to win anything but I still filled out the survey! Hope the results will help decide what to do!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back