Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. For now...

I left 16 years ago. It’s probably is different now, so I’m not the best to be the authoritative source. I’m sure @Sask hunter & @OntarioHunter could chime in.
Yes, a Possession and Aquisition License entitles Canadian to possess bolt action long guns. Restricted License entitles indivual to possess handgun and/or AR.

Yes, a Possession and Aquisition License entitles Canadian to possess bolt action long guns. Restricted License entitles indivual to possess handgun and/or AR.
Are restricted licenses really hard to obtain? Like to carry a revolver in bear country?

Are restricted licenses really hard to obtain? Like to carry a revolver in bear country?
The handgun must remain locked up unless being fired at a registered range. Cannot take it hunting. Restricted license requires special course and clean criminal backgroundcheck. Restricted weapons are registered. At one time trappers and bush pilots could carry handguns in the field but the red tape paperwork was prohibitive.

Jansport, you know you want it
I will look into it.

Currently I have a Metcalf made by a guy that has given $1,000s to trump (a guy that is not a fan of hunting). Also a couple packs from a guy that has poachers on his podcast.

Now that I think about it, I am probably good on packs for a while. No need to destroy or sell a perfectly good pack. Hell, might even buy from them again. :D :D :D

Todays Daily special of outrage of the day… Seek Outside.

They are coming for your guns and your first born children. It’s a slippery slope and they may settle for a second born and run off with them in their commie pinko back packs.

But on a serious note. It’s gets so freaking tedious trying to push back against group think and tribal absolutism.

I am in the middle of reading Busse’s book. Thought provoking for sure. Don’t think I agree with all of his points but I do know I would rather sit down and chat with Ryan Busse over a beer than the majority of the Rokslide members participating in “that” thread.

The world is not black and white as some would have you think.

Might have to order that Seek Outside tipi I’ve been pondering…

Get a grip on reality.
That was a faster response time than I'd expected. I knew you'd show up, but damn that was quick! Lol

I'll call it like I see it. My inbox blew up the first time buzz started arguing with me. Guess what every message was about!? Someone being an asshole all the time, then was told not to waste my time. Hmm... Then no matter what thread a guy clicks on, buzz is there, arguing with someone.

Last edited:
We could, but I clearly don't have as much free time as you do.

So don't be offended if I don't respond right away.

It's getting old to a lot more members here than just me, always seeing you complain about everything all the time. Do some soul searching and get back to me.
Well, I'd do some soul searching, whatever that is, but sort of tough to find time.

You know, between working my day job 45-50 hours a week, raising $120K for corner crossing, co-chairing WYBHA, testifying on bills passing some killing others, attending various GF meetings, Union President representing a couple hundred employees from a geographic area from Puerto Rico to California, Union Legislative chair lobbying DC every year, and having a hunting and fishing schedule that would kill the average man...I would like to find time for soul searching.

What exactly does soul searching entail?

Well, I'd do some soul searching, but whatever that is, but sort of tough to find time.

You know, between working my day job 45-50 hours a week, raising $120K for corner crossing, co-chairing WYBHA, testifying on bills passing some killing others, Union President representing a couple hundred employees from a geographic area from Puerto Rico to California, Union Legislative chair lobbying DC every year, and having a hunting and fishing schedule that would kill the average man...I would like to find time for soul searching.

What exactly does soul searching entail?
How do you justify being an asshole to people all the time?

Or do you consider to be okay since you do so much else? Just quit being the root of every argument on this site.

How do you justify being an asshole to people all the time?

Or do you consider to be okay since you do so much else? Just quit being the root of every argument on this site.
Maybe you need to do some soul searching...and take off the blinders.

BTW, nobody likes a quitter...that's what losers do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back