Seattle ideas

Bwana

I have a conference in Seattle the first week of June and since we (my wife is coming along) have never been there we are looking for things to do in the area to include good eating places.

Given my wife likes fishing and has always wanted a bear rug, any chance of salmon fishing at that time? What about a black bear hunt, season open and how costly is that going to be?

Interested in hearing what you folks in the know have to say.

Salumi - Mario Batali Dad's restaurant, go early (11am), get a porcetta sandwich, a muffaletta sandwich and the daily special...enjoy the food coma.

Paseo's, cuban sandwichs, go early, get a chicken, pork or shrimp sandwich and rice and beans....enjoy the food coma.

Sitka and Spruce - hipster-esque, be still very delicious eclectic food combinations.

Not sure about the salmon or bear seasons, I think spring bear is done but salmon should be starting.

Salumi - Mario Batali Dad's restaurant, go early (11am), get a porcetta sandwich, a muffaletta sandwich and the daily special...enjoy the food coma.

Paseo's, cuban sandwichs, go early, get a chicken, pork or shrimp sandwich and rice and beans....enjoy the food coma.

Sitka and Spruce - hipster-esque, be still very delicious eclectic food combinations.

Not sure about the salmon or bear seasons, I think spring bear is done but salmon should be starting.
Someone was testing the pre legalization distribution network for quality and efficiency in the Am.
I'm not judging you were stuck in Seattle. And you know what they say When in Rome!

Someone was testing the pre legalization distribution network for quality and efficiency in the Am.
I'm not judging you were stuck in Seattle. And you know what they say When in Rome!

Born and raised in Seattle, still go back every year. That said, I live in CA now, not much more of a challenge to obtain it here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back