Leupold Banner

Seasons of Life

Nemont

Our youngest is graduating from High School in May. Time has been flying by and we will have an empty nest soon.

In Glasgow each senior gets to put together a video of their senior countdown. Here is what my son put together for his. These are played each morning over the school video system as a way of honoring the graduating seniors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTyiOFaw5jM&feature=youtu.be

Nemont

cornfed

Lots of familiar photos in that video. Its been fun following your children as they grow up as they are around the same age as mine.Our last might be hard on the wife. I walked in to a bawl fest last night while they were watching Toy Story Three. Congrats. Looks like you raised a fine young man.

dexnrex

Last evening on the way home my oldest son who is a 7th grader at the same school talked about that video. I'm glad he has role models like Caleb in his school. Thanks, Jeff.

Can't imagine what the empty nest will feel like when it happens.

fishing4sanity

Cool video and neat idea on the school's part. I'm not sure the nest ever gets empty though, which is usually good ........... but sometimes the quietness of no kids or grandkids in the house is a rare & delightful delicacy.

JLS

What a great video. Best of luck to Kaleb!

It's amazing how fast time flies, my oldest will be a junior in HS next year, and we're starting to have the college talks.

Sawtooth

Lots to be proud of right there, Dad! Looks like a well grounded young man. Great idea for the school to honor their seniors in this way.

GSP4EVER

Very cool video. Thanks for sharing. Good luck to Kaleb. Time flies so fast. My daughter graduated high school last year. It feels like she just started walking yesterday.