Caribou Gear Tarp

Screwing over the Non-resident (or not)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona is an up to 10% state for NRs, have no landowner tags, and they get by just fine.

Your economic theory isn't holding water there...at all.

Yeah there is a whole thread about that, with you crying about how greedy and selfish AZ residents were, for changing it. Looks like you’re the greedy prick now that the shoe is on the other foot.

Yeah there is a whole thread about that, with you crying about how greedy and selfish AZ residents were, for changing it. Looks like you’re the greedy prick now that the shoe is on the other foot.
I haven’t seen that thread can you direct me to it

I haven’t seen that thread can you direct me to it

Danr, NR's arent guaranteed any tags...residents are guranteed 90+%.

Who cares if it gives NR's better odds...residents would still get 90%.

Seems to me the Arizona residents are a bunch of whiney bastards that dont want NR to draw any tags.

Meh, I changed my mind, they were right, I was wrong.

Plus, I still think guaranteed 10% isn't a bad place to be.

Wyoming needs to be 90-10 across the board.

Meh, I changed my mind, they were right, I was wrong.

Basser,

I have an idea...blow it out your selfish ass.

The state I live in gives NR's 25% of all tags.

Not exactly the pot calling the kettle black.

Del,

Thanks for the logical thought.

Like I said, selfish, whiney, and definately bastards.

I should have supported Taulman.

I think I should be able to hunt sheep in Montana where I was born, but I sure wouldnt be whining if NR were guarnateed 10% of the tags. I live in Wyoming, and I'm not upset that it takes a NR only 3-5 years to draw a bull moose tag while it takes a resident 7-10 years. I also dont mind the fact that NR's also have way better odds of drawing sheep and goat tags there either...or premium bull elk permits...or good antelope tags...or trophy deer tags....

I guess, when it boils right down to it...we can sure see who the selfish pricks are in hurry

Basser,

I have an idea...blow it out your selfish ass.

The state I live in gives NR's 25% of all tags.

Not exactly the pot calling the kettle black.

Del,

Thanks for the logical thought.

Like I said, selfish, whiney, and definately bastards.

I should have supported Taulman.

I think I should be able to hunt sheep in Montana where I was born, but I sure wouldnt be whining if NR were guarnateed 10% of the tags. I live in Wyoming, and I'm not upset that it takes a NR only 3-5 years to draw a bull moose tag while it takes a resident 7-10 years. I also dont mind the fact that NR's also have way better odds of drawing sheep and goat tags there either...or premium bull elk permits...or good antelope tags...or trophy deer tags....

I guess, when it boils right down to it...we can sure see who the selfish pricks are in hurry
If you can't beat them, join them.

Wasted my time being sympathetic with ungrateful NRs...

Let’s play who said it…

“I guess, when it boils right down to it...we can sure see who the selfish pricks are in hurry”

Alex I will Take Buzz the Selfish Prick for 1000 please 🙏
Yep, like I said, if I'm going to only get a shot at 10% of the tags in other states, may as well keep 90% of the tags for myself here.

Everyone is a selfish prick, you should look in the mirror.

Yep, like I said, if I'm going to only get a shot at 10% of the tags in other states, may as well keep 90% of the tags for myself here.

WY still give 25% of those tags to NR's each year. Theres likely more Resident demand for those species than your trophy elk tags.

The difference is though, I dont cry and whine about it like the AZ bawl-babies...

Does AZ give 25% of its available sheep tags to NR's? If not, why? Stingy bastards. How about antelope tags? 25% to NR's? Stingy bastards.

Personally, I dont really care. I just enjoy pointing out the hypocracy of the AZ residents who begged all the NR's to write letters because "we all need to stick together as hunters and for the sake of AZ's wildlife" when their tits were in ringer with the USO lawsuit.

Sure did forget who helped them real, real, real fast...

They werent concerned about anyone but themselves and in hind-sight I should have been more concerned with MY hunting rights as a NR in Arizona. I should have looked out for my best interest and showed them the same compassion I'm now being showed...NONE.

They may have short memories...but I dont.

Come on Buzz start bragging about all the tags you and your wife are going to get in WY this year. Yeah everyone is a greedy prick but you.

Danr, NR's arent guaranteed any tags...residents are guranteed 90+%.

Who cares if it gives NR's better odds...residents would still get 90%.

Seems to me the Arizona residents are a bunch of whiney bastards that dont want NR to draw any tags.
Az has a fraction of the animals other states have, residents don't have much to share to begin with. Nobody owes you or any NR anything

Az has a fraction of the animals other states have, residents don't have much to share to begin with. Nobody owes you or any NR anything

Hey!! Tell that the Buzz, I wasn’t arguing otherwise.

He was the one calling them Greedy no good bastards

Last edited:
Personally, I dont really care. I just enjoy pointing out the hypocracy of the AZ residents who begged all the NR's to write letters because "we all need to stick together as hunters and for the sake of AZ's wildlife" when their tits were in ringer with the USO lawsuit.

Sure did forget who helped them real, real, real fast...

They werent concerned about anyone but themselves and in hind-sight I should have been more concerned with MY hunting rights as a NR in Arizona. I should have looked out for my best interest and showed them the same compassion I'm now being showed...NONE.

They may have short memories...but I dont.
I showed them the same compassion, I testified in favor of 90-10 here for sheep, moose, goat, and bison.

Going to keep pushing for 90-10 on deer, elk, and pronghorn as well.

See no reason to be any more generous than that, when I'm being treated the same everywhere else.

And I did have a long memory...time and pressure got Wyoming residents 90% of the big 4 tags.

Worked out right fair.

Hey!! Tell that the Buzz, I wasn’t arguing otherwise.

He was the one balling them Greedy no good bastards
And my response was/is to push 90-10 here.

Only mistake we made was not going for an up to 10%, like AZ and MT.

I showed them the same compassion, I testified in favor of 90-10 here for sheep, moose, goat, and bison.

Going to keep pushing for 90-10 on deer, elk, and pronghorn as well.

See no reason to be any more generous than that, when I'm being treated the same everywhere else.

And I didn't have a long memory...time and pressure got Wyoming residents 90% of the big 4 tags.

Worked out right fair.
And my response was/is to push 90-10 here.

Only mistake we made was not going for an up to 10%, like AZ and MT.

Go for it. Be true to your hypercritical greedy self.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back