Score Contest for an ELK

OK, with 50 inch mainbeams, figure 12 inches for the g5's, 23 g1's, 21 g2's, 20 g3's and g4's, and about 38 inches wide. The score if the bases are 9.5 and the other diameters are about 7.5, 5.5, and 5.0, the gross score comes out somewhere around 385. Is that any closer bcat?
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

OK, I'll go 363 2/8. If we are going to keep going, how about a profile of the critter? Bad camera or not, a profile would be better than this straight at him look.
cool.gif

------------------
Dan AZ www.huntandlodge.com

...these are a little harder than the goat
biggrin.gif
....thats a shame that your taxidermist broke the skull plate....you didnt brake his skull plate in retaliation,did you?...367 is my guess...JB

Havent had the oportunity to do that YET JB but it will happen in all likleyhood!! He has lost several thousand dollars worth of business already over it tho so maybe a hit to the pocketbook, is worse than a broken nose!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
May be easier on my pocketbook too!
biggrin.gif
When I get my mount back from last year, I am taking the mount to dispaly at a social hub in town with a plaque that says who it was mounted by and the cost. People can make up their own minds if they want to do business with him!! Arent I a nasty SOB?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts