PEAX Equipment

School zones

Just something I saw. Another example of societal disrespect.
Doesn't matter to me what name follows the F word.
I've seen bumper stickers, I've seen flags and signs in people's yards. Seems it's easy for people to express themselves that way these days. Not sure why. mtmuley

Reactions: Hem
I can't disagree. I've watched people run red lights with cops stopping at said light, no action taken. I think it's been like this since covid

I was waiting for some paperwork at the courthouse a couple weeks ago and could see/hear a bunch of traffic offenders (most of which were high-schoolers and their parents) meeting with the DA assistants a room nearby. One non-English-speaking guy was in there pleading down his citations, which were: 25mph over the speed limit, operating without insurance, and driving on a suspended license. His lawyer/interpreter was able to get the charges down to just 2 points on his license and a $150 fine, I was absolutely floored. :mad:

I was waiting for some paperwork at the courthouse a couple weeks ago and could see/hear a bunch of traffic offenders (most of which were high-schoolers and their parents) meeting with the DA assistants a room nearby. One non-English-speaking guy was in there pleading down his citations, which were: 25mph over the speed limit, operating without insurance, and driving on a suspended license. His lawyer/interpreter was able to get the charges down to just 2 points on his license and a $150 fine, I was absolutely floored. :mad:
Hmmmm. Open border? mtmuley

In Montana if you are elected Superintendent of Public Instruction you can pass stopped school buses.

Does that count?

Montana’s top education official might need a safety lesson after she was fined for driving around a school bus.

Superintendent of Public Instruction Elsie Arntzen was slapped with a $100 fine Tuesday after she was cited for illegally passing a stopped school bus while students were getting on.

Arntzen pleaded no contest to the citation in Helena Municipal Court, meaning she didn’t admit guilt but wasn’t going to dispute the accusation, court records indicate.

Fine should have been larger but she did get a ticket.

Back