Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Schmalts is moving up in the world..

schmalts

Yep, got a new toy today..:D Wife wanted new vinyl in the master bath so i had to pull the old crapper out. I told her i am taking the old one and shooting it to death.:BLEEP: It was one of those kind that if you had company over you had to warn them that if they wiped thier ass more than twice they needed to flush first or it would plug up :rolleyes: real nice.
Well, i got me a nice comfort height, elongated bowl, with the best power flush Kohler makes without going with pressure assist. Yep, i cant wait to take a big Jose and try her out. 375$ of total bliss...
I would have went with the pressure assist but they are too damn noisey.
I never figured out who the genius was that said the old toilet was a water saver when you had to flush the damn thing twice every time.
So, what you guys got for a throne?

Daaaaamn Oak, you ever leave the bathroom. That would be so sweet. Wheres the beer tapper?

Nothing better then a Nice Crapper !!!!! If you remember my Issues with my Old office and how Someone always Chit on the seat I hate dirty ones too. Nice clean toilet that works well... all I ask !!

schmalts said:
I would have went with the pressure assist but they are too damn noisey.
Yea, like anybody can hear the toilet when your taking a dump. The way a hear it, your family needs ear plugs ! :D

Just a few more hours.......and its all mine. Pictures to come later with full evaluation

here she is... What a beauty. The seat isnt a perfect color match. Unfortunatly i had to do my business on company time today, just couldnt hold it until i got home. Imagine that, i actually am sorry i took a crap on company time.
Fair%20and%20Nyla.jpg

:D ROLFLMA :D

I like those units in hospitals and big office buildings that have so much flush power your afraid to sit and flush for fear something might taken off.

Hate the new water sippers in our house. :BLEEP:

Have to keep our "crapper" super clean at all times. My 3 labs will drink outta it if you don't keep the lid down!! :eek:
My male lab truly loves his master. He will sit right next to me whenever I "crank" one off, regardless of how many hard-boiled eggs & beers I've had !! :eek:

Back