Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I typed "not enough IPA's"?

Then I deleted it, because I wasn't sure the fanclub could handle me hitting a member, and their mascot all on one day.

Then I remembered how much I cared

Not enough IPA's?

Or mustache wax?

I know, probably get banned for that
I'm a whiskey man.

Is that all you've got? Pretty soon you'll run out of IPAs and sleep this off. I will still be here.
I'm fine being a prick. I don't make a dime for it.

Now excuse me, gotta go watch Joel Osteen
You must be a lot of fun at parties.

If you did, you’d be a millionaire. I’m not criticizing your stance. I’m saying your delivery and accuracy of accusations is completely #@)(*%*.

If you think Busse is a grifter, more power to you. He may very well be.

But, you go full frontal assault on the fact a podcast was never done, and then refuse to apologize for being a dick when it turns out said podcast WAS done but not aired for valid reasons.

Apologizing takes humility, which you appear to lack.

Randys reasons are his. His circus, his clowns.

Maybe your right. Maybe I am just a white supremacist, wack job, gun nut, who only got into guns when Obama was elected (Ryans ACTUAL words).

Or maybe, there's a lot more money in being a former gun salesman who says that crap, vs a middle aged gun salesman making the gun show circuit.

Another interesting question he might be asked.

"How much of that gun money, have you given back"?

I'm fine being a dick. I was a dick when Mitt Romney talked about his hunting prowess. I was a dick when when Jason Chafetz told us he "was one of us". I'll continue being a dick as Ryan has a career change based on who pays the best.

Btw.

Not that any of the fanboys will. But as Randy doesn't do a podcast because of Uvalde, and sensitivity, do a Google search.

Ryan Busse, Uvalde.

Buisness was booming for some.

I don't produce content or change my ways because of people bitching and moaning like you do. We've been at this for 15 years. We have a good feel for what is important to accomplish our goals of advocating for hunting, access, public lands, and conservation. Those plans are not altered in the least by critics such as you, others on this forum, or others who want to use me and our platforms as their punching bags.
Salt Lake Pride Festival Theme 2023 "Unapologetic"

2A is Right we should not avoid proclaiming because evil people use a firearm for evil. We have no reason to avoid, delay, or apologize for 2A. I respect @hossblur clarity to have the conversation about 2A.

The half hearted apologetic attitudes of many on this forum are why your firearm rights and hunting opportunities are slipping away in liberal states.

Last edited:

2A is Right we should not avoid proclaiming because evil people use a firearm for evil. We have no reason to avoid, delay, or apologize for 2A. I respect @hossblur clarity to have the conversation about 2A.

The half hearted apologetic attitudes of many on this forum are why your firearm rights and hunting opportunities are slipping away in liberal states.
1A is Right Utah should not avoid proclaiming because they're afraid of a drag show. They should have no reason to avoid, delay, or apologize for 1A.

Serious question, say Busse invited you over for dinner would you be willing to let him change your mind? You get to say your piece but you actually have to listen to his.

I find the Busse topic interesting because I think it highlights how intractable our current politics are, personally as a millennial I’m tired of a bunch of boomers who made up their minds 20 years ago just slugging it out year after year, FFS at what point can we try to find solutions to literally any topic.

Whenever a “liberal” non gun owner proposes anything our side mocks them for their lack of knowledge “that’s a magazine not a clip you idiot” and then writes off whatever they say. Then when someone like Busse or Zumbo has an opinion the narrative becomes betrayal or that they are just after money. Couldn’t possibly be that they know a lot about guns and just have a different sincere opinion.

Don’t get me wrong the other side does the same crap, you own a AR and your automatically part of the klan.

School shootings have been part of reality for me my entire life, I’m the generation that did active shooter drills in middle school.

I support the 2A but I’m open to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back