PEAX Equipment

RN Survey

skifunk2

Excellent survey Randy, and the Fresh Tracks season 1 merely a bonus. Not often do I take the time to answer them, but the questions in this one were spot on and easy to answer. Hope your able to glean some good information from everyone that got one. To you and everyone that assists you, keep up the good work!!

Dang, I forgot the code when I left the page thinking I was gonna get an email. Guess I'll have to convince the wife to take the survey.

i took the survey last night but the code i was given came up not found when i entered it. i saved a copy of the confirmation code / instructions so i will try it again today. Just figured out what I did wrong....... it helps tremendously to get the correct letters of the code!!! I guess I should wear my glasses more often!!!

Last edited:
I took the survey too, but the code didn't work. Kevin, what did I do wrong? I get the same message. By the way, Randy asked thoughtful questions and I did my best to provide thoughtful answers.

Last edited:
Done and thought it was very Randy, meaning very thought out and if honestly completed Randy would know his followers and what they'd like to see from his show!

I agree... very good survey!
I also had an issue with the code. I was informed that the code had already been used so I looked at the email to see if only the first so many were allowed to use the code... nope. No problem though, I don't have an issue paying for season 1. Besides, it would be two more chances at winning a hunt right?

pm sent firehawk54, what I thought was an "m" at the beginning of the code is actually two letters "r" and "n"

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip on the code Kevin! Worked for me when enter the first two letters as an "r" and an "n" well thought out survey, hope it helps. I know there are a lot of resources here that I don't take advantage of because I am technologically challenged.

I just got "the survey is closed to new respondents." Hope you get the bugs worked out and open it back up. More than willing to provide my feedback and looking forward to watching FT Season 1.

I still have not been able to get the code to work. Any help would be appreciated. Not very good on this stuff anyhow. Thanks

looking forward to doing the survey. hunting season only a few weeks away out here. I'm getting itchy to do anything hunting related. I got the "survey closed to new respondents" msg also. I'll try again later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back