Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

RN Survey

I've never been very interested in hunting shows. But, I just got done watching the first two episodes and can honestly say that I didn't just enjoy them, but got a lot of value out of them.

I wished I had seen something like these before I first started venturing out by myself on public lands.

I just got "the survey is closed to new respondents." Hope you get the bugs worked out and open it back up. More than willing to provide my feedback and looking forward to watching FT Season 1.

Thanks to all of you who responded, which was over 2,600. I was out in Wyoming chasing elk for the last six days, so I apologize for not responding sooner about this promo code issue. I did not know the group who sent the survey had not provided enough promo codes to the company that operates the download platform. Very sorry about that.

The good news is that everyone who logged on and was told the promo code had expired was emailed a new promo code late Friday. If for some reason you did complete the survey and did not get a working promo code, let me know. Your promo code is specific to the email address to which it was sent, so if it did not work, check the email address you are using.

Thanks again. Crazy amount of responses. You guys (and gals) are the best. This information will help us make some decisions that will be very important to our business plan.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back