Caribou Gear Tarp

RMEF MTN FEST - BIG SKY

OriginalOscar

Big Sky is amazing but was hoping the RMEF Mtn Fest and Total Archery Challenge would be in Park City again this year. Any idea on why the move?

LOL they just need a flat bill #KeepHammering. Don't forget the MTN OPS missionary boys, dehydration is a killer lol

Reminds me of the cartoon intermissions at the drive in theatre. RCA sound box and all.

1683980814314.png

How so is Big Sky amazing? As someone observing the development since the first trackhoe arrived to violate the face of Lone Mountain, its heretofore beautiful pristine foothills and Gallatin River tributaries, I would agree that yes, it is amazing in the vast scope of environmental disrespect. It is another consistent example of the continuous "mining" of the re$ource$ of Montana, the Trea$ure $tate. The ensuing adverse externalities continue to expand exponentially.

Ask me about my bias. I can elucidate graphically and with much more emphasis!

Do Park City and Big Sky exemplify what RMEF is about? I don‘t think so. Each community exemplifies BIG $$$$ development. I don’t know Park City well, I know Big Sky‘s underpinnings fairly well.

I had a buddy that worked at one of the private billionaires clubs as a security guard in college. He made great money patrolling empty mansions. Another buddies sister worked as the Activities Director on one of the private ski hills. Most of the time she skied alone.

What community would exemplify ”Hunting as Conservation?”

How so is Big Sky amazing? As someone observing the development since the first trackhoe arrived to violate the face of Lone Mountain, its heretofore beautiful pristine foothills and Gallatin River tributaries, I would agree that yes, it is amazing in the vast scope of environmental disrespect. It is another consistent example of the continuous "mining" of the re$ource$ of Montana, the Trea$ure $tate. The ensuing adverse externalities continue to expand exponentially.

Ask me about my bias. I can elucidate graphically and with much more emphasis!
Not to mention the amount of sh!t they dump in the Gallatin.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back