RIP Swiss Family Robinson

Someone please post a story......

i still haven't slept for more than 5 unbroken hours and have had a headache every day since getting a puppy

i'm inclined to believe that the first two weeks of a puppy are as bad as a baby. except that after the first couple weeks the puppy becomes easy and the baby remains hard.

but i've never had a baby 🤷‍♂️

i still haven't slept for more than 5 unbroken hours and have had a headache every day since getting a puppy

i'm inclined to believe that the first two weeks of a puppy are as bad as a baby. except that after the first couple weeks the puppy becomes easy and the baby remains hard.

Boy your in for a rude awakening

I sat on the porch this morning at first light listening for gobbles. No dice. Did hear my first robin of the year though.
The last few years the robins on the river bottom where I hunt have stayed the whole winter. Its weird seeing robins in January in the snow. They stay close to the the small creek so I assume they find some kind of food along the creek bed and flood channels.

There's not a parent on here that feels a lick of sympathy.

There's not a parent on here that feels a lick of sympathy.

oh, not looking for sympathy.

just unsolicited complaining to help veer this thread away from it's original intent is all 😁

Last edited:
A primary characteristic of cancel culture is that there are no alternatives. Once an individual or entity is targeted, cancel culture seeks to de-platform, remove, or silence the perceived transgressor, or some combination of the three.
You mean like “fake news”?

Not sure whether I should've posted this in this forum or in "Jokes", it could go either way...

Disney+ has removed Swiss Family Robinson, one of my all-time favorite movies as a kid, from it's service because of how the pirates are portrayed. So glad my kids got to watch (they loved it) it before the Thought Police swooped in! Now, I don't want any pirates to get offended, so keep this thread civil or I'll ask the mods to lock it...
These companies that continue to censor things, and remove products from their shelves when the manufacturer says something they don’t like only do so because people continue paying them to do so. Stop paying for Disney+. I stopped watching things on YouTube.

Can you imagine when there are no books? The Bible will say whatever they want it to say once it can only be found on the cloud. The same is true for history as well.

Costco is selling Kirkland Signature 0w-20 full synthetic for $24.99/10 quarts.

i have so many friends that don't change their own oil "because the oil change deals at midas are actually sooooo much cheaper than doing it yourself" :rolleyes:

they obviously don't have costco memberships or buy their filters in pack of six or more

i have so many friends that don't change their own oil "because the oil change deals at midas are actually sooooo much cheaper than doing it yourself" :rolleyes:

they obviously don't have costco memberships or buy their filters in pack of six or more
What's your opinion on Costco Motor Oil? I've never used it. I sat next to the VP of Sales for Duracell on a flight once, he told me to always buy Kirkland AA & AAA batteries, as they are just wrapped copper tops.

What's your opinion on Costco Motor Oil? I've never used it. I sat next to the VP of Sales for Duracell on a flight once, he told me to always buy Kirkland AA & AAA batteries, as they are just wrapped copper tops.
Good to know

i mean, i don't know much about the actual oil, but i've been running kirkland synthetic in both my cars now for a couple years and everything seems great.

i assume like a lot of kirkland products, it's literally some other name brand product that they somehow cut a deal to throw the name kirkland on and sell it for cheapr.

like kirkland vodka, pretty sure it's just grey goose.

i mean, i don't know much about the actual oil, but i've been running kirkland synthetic in both my cars now for a couple years and everything seems great.

i assume like a lot of kirkland products, it's literally some other name brand product that they somehow cut a deal to throw the name kirkland on and sell it for cheapr.

like kirkland vodka, pretty sure it's just grey goose.
So, you're saying that it's slippery? Good to know. Thank you, sir!

I signed up for an Amazon subscription every three months, for my oil and air filters. When they show up or reminds me to go do it.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back