Yeti GOBOX Collection

RIP Senator Feinstein

A thread about probably the most anti gun Congress Person there is/was on hunting site..What did you expect?
I think Mitch McConnell has done more LT damage to this country than anyone in decades, but I still respect the man's ability as a politician. Ranting about a person (living or dead) and showing respect are not mutually exclusive. Agree or disagree with Feinstein, she paved a way for other women that surely benefits us all in the long run, if we can keep this democracy going.

This thread is in the FIRESIDE (A Place for Friends). 'Just saying.
And most everyone has been civil, considering how devisive it could be. So, people around a fire, chatting, joking, condolences, ribbing, giving their $0.02. I'd say $0.03, but we can't talk about inflationary topics.

But there's one guy complaining about the fires heat, that he doesn't like what everyone else is talking about, saying how everyone else should be talking about abc topics.

Just saying

I think Mitch McConnell has done more LT damage to this country than anyone in decades, but I still respect the man's ability as a politician. Ranting about a person (living or dead) and showing respect are not mutually exclusive. Agree or disagree with Feinstein, she paved a way for other women that surely benefits us all in the long run, if we can keep this democracy going.
Much like RBJ (in relation to Feinstein, not senor turtle) I didn't like many of her opinions, though she had some I saw the merit of, but she was an icon to many, and I can appreciate that.

But there's one guy complaining about the fires heat, that he doesn't like what everyone else is talking about, saying how everyone else should be talking about abc topics.
'Don't know if it's different educational levels or different upbrings, but clearly you misunderstand my posts. 'Sorry if you're offended at my implying disrespect, but that's how I see it.
(And we both have a right to separate opinions.)

Carry on with your political bloviation. Obviously it energizes others to engage in the tangential politics, financial perspectives, or what have you.

'Don't know if it's different educational levels or different upbrings, but clearly you misunderstand my posts. 'Sorry if you're offended at my implying disrespect, but that's how I see it.
(And we both have a right to separate opinions.)

Carry on with your political bloviation. Obviously it energizes others to engage in the tangential politics, financial perspectives, or what have you.
Your upset we aren't just entering this thread-saying condolences-and backing out. I get it.

Your upset about anything tangential to the topic. I get it.

Your upset about the bloviation, yet came here to bloviate. I get it.

For the finale, you're stating, imo, "I'm either smarter than you, or raised better than you.......no disrespect". I get it.

You've clearly added to the Main topic, secondary, tangential, ancillary and tertiary topics that are happening here, no, wait, you came to rant and rave about all that and take a holier than thou approach. I get it.

Many, that I'm guessing will only ever vote Feinstein after they themselves die (get it, a joke) have stated she was a "man among men" essentially, despite their own personal agendas, affiliations and perspectives they also voiced, myself included.

Does that about sum up your participation in this thread? You'll have to assist me, as I'm not as educated as you and most certainly brought up in a lesser environment than yours.

well this thread sucks. Leave it to HUNT TALK MAN to screw up threads of people that passed away. 2 in a week....

Why can't HT merely respectfully recognize the passing of a Congress person who has contributed to the history of this nation?

Why do the same old politically focused HT pundits have to rant and rave about whatever party line they ascribe to and thus create the angst and stress for Big Fin which inevitably locks a potentially respectful piece of national news? It's not productive nor is it related to the purpose of this forum. Take the political rants elsewhere ... PLEEEZE!!!
“Ding-Dong the witch is dead”, Is that better?

She spent her entire adult life trying to strip us of rights to carry and own firearms so forgive some of us if the only thing good we can say is may she rest in peace.
Her history with guns is probably different than yours or mine and her history with gun violence is pretty obvious. It would help everyone in any debate to understand where the other person is coming from.

As a public servant she did a really good job of serving herself and the citizens of CA with a net worth of $110 million when she died. Impressive haul indeed. Hopefully she did as well for the people of California.

Old Glitch The Turtle and Sh*ts His Pants POTUS appear to be doing quite well too. I wish I could pick stocks like Nancy, but I just don't have the ability to predict winners like her. She's so amazing that I bet she could count cards like Rain Man if I could get her to go to Vegas with me for a couple nights we'd probably get some cool stuff comped.

I'm sure she'll be missed by many.

As a public servant she did a really good job of serving herself and the citizens of CA with a net worth of $110 million when she died. Impressive haul indeed. Hopefully she did as well for the people of California.

Old Glitch The Turtle and Sh*ts His Pants POTUS appear to be doing quite well too. I wish I could pick stocks like Nancy, but I just don't have the ability to predict winners like her. She's so amazing that I bet she could count cards like Rain Man if I could get her to go to Vegas with me for a couple nights we'd probably get some cool stuff comped.

I'm sure she'll be missed by manmany

You can invest exactly like they do, albeit delayed, according to fec reports. It's one of my investment strategies and has done me good.

These threads are funny.
Right?! I also think it’s funny that people that don’t “talk politics” post the news of a politician that died on a hunting forum, like they are merely reporting the news.

It’s like poking the bear on purpose and surprised with the result.

Right?! I also think it’s funny that people that don’t “talk politics” post the news of a politician that died on a hunting forum, like they are merely reporting the news.

It’s like poking the bear on purpose and surprised with the result.
If you go back and read my original post it says most loved and hated. That's right down the middle of the road not taking sides nor forming any opinions. The one thing you are dead right on is it was reporting the news. You can read it anyway you wish that her death was a good thing or bad thing, it makes no matter to me. It does kinda surprise me that you would take it that it's "poking the bear" to report it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back