RIP 007

Little Big Man MT Chris

Mom txt me this morning and said Sean Connery passes last night , he was always my favorite Bond , I remember when I was in high school In the mid 80’s I rented all his OO7 movies from the video store , and loved watching the original James Bond just always an ultra cool man’s man. Rest in piece to an original
3BEA84B4-A8C2-409C-8FC4-48FF04203924.jpeg

What a life he lived, and made it to 90 to boot. Favorite Bond actor, in a lot of the best Bond films, one of my favorites was From Russia With Love. Was also in many other great non-Bond films. Starred opposite of, and often had romances with, many beautiful women.

The free Pluto TV app has a 007 channel playing currently, for anyone not enjoying time in the field right now.

An extraordinary actor. He did more than spy movies but he will forever be known more for 007 than any others he did.

I vividly remember coming out of the sage brush and rim rocks after a summer being incommunicado and back into the big city Where a friend called and asked if i had seen James Bond. I did not know what he was talking about. He said he would be by to pick me up. The impact of Dr No is hard to describe. The music and staring down a gun barrel at Connery in his trade mark tuxedo during the credits was really something. And it just got better. At the pearly gates I envision him saying, “ Bond, James Bond “.

I have watched a lot of movies with my father and grandfather that Sean was in. Personally I enjoyed some of his other movies more than his 007 movies

Untouchables "what are you prepared to do? " and the scene when he killed the man that was already dead got the other guy talking

Hunt for Red October, Medicine Man, The Rock, Finding Forrester and Indiana Jones was pretty funny. The scene when they realized the spy girl had slept with both Sean and Harrison and the Holy Grail scene. "He choose poorly" o_O

RIP Mr Connery

An obscure movie Sean Connery was in. Darby O'Gill and the Little people from 1959.
RIP MR. Connery

I have watched a lot of movies with my father and grandfather that Sean was in. Personally I enjoyed some of his other movies more than his 007 movies

Untouchables "what are you prepared to do? " and the scene when he killed the man that was already dead got the other guy talking

Hunt for Red October, Medicine Man, The Rock, Finding Forrester and Indiana Jones was pretty funny. The scene when they realized the spy girl had slept with both Sean and Harrison and the Holy Grail scene. "He choose poorly" o_O

RIP Mr Connery

One of my favorites

It’s been enjoyable to read read everyone’s reflections and comments today , one of my favorite obscure Connery films was from 1986 “Highlander” were he was in a supporting role , about men that where immortal that would one day battle to the death for the right to be the last immortal. The movie went on to do tv series and a movie trilogy over the years but Connor his role in that 1st film was epic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back