Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Right on Andy !

MDcrossbow- Just curious, did the name Andy Rooney add credence to the message or is it really a "stand on it's own" message? What if it had been written by David Duke...Would that change the credence to the message? I don't have a problem with someone giving their opinion on the internet but when the first sentence of the message is a lie...the remaining portion may as well not be written because at that point, I can't put any credibility to the entire article...If you like being gullible, that's your deal.

MattK some things Andy write I agree with and some I don't. I was sent this and didn't think twice about it. So as far as it being something it's not from him OK. The message is still a good one and as far as David Duke saying something like this I'm sure he would not have the ethics with in himself to even conjure up a statement that could even hold a candle to it.
The statement can stand on it's own Matt.

I was sent this and didn't think twice about it. So as far as it being something it's not from him OK.

BINGO!!!! We have a winner, finally MD acknowledges he didn't stop and think how ridiculous it would have been for Andy Rooney to write the crap that he worships.

Bottom line remains, MD has very low standards for Heroes and doesn't stop to think.....

Hey Smalls,

Do you think you are so great that you have a need to be humble? :eek:

Jose - please give it a rest. You are a cyber-bully coward, with a black belt in typing.

Remember when someone actually posted info about you, and you were so scared you were begging the admins like a little girl to remove the stuff, as you were afraid you might have to face someone in person?

You post nothing here about hunting, shooting, reloading, gunsmithing or anything else of value on a hunting forum and remove any and all pictures of yourself, as you are scared someone might recognize you. When was the last time you posted a picture from a hunt? When was the last time you posted about a hunt you went on?????

Run to Oscar and threaten to take your blind back, complaining about me...

JC , you so full of Horse crap, I lost better people than you deep in the woods and let them cry.

The only God I worship is my Lord Jesus Christ.

Now you have anything to say about Him?

It was more of a figure of speech , sorry if I mislead you. JC

JC did you take that name because you have a Christ complex and needed to hide behind a worldly name ?

I don't see where luck comes into play. I know my savor.

there I fix it for ya can you figure it out now CJ

I'm inbetween letting sizing dry and gilding and the computer.

It was more of a figure of speech , sorry if I mislead you. JC

JC did you take that name because you have a Christ complex and needed to hide behind a worldly name ?

I don't see where luck comes into play. I my savor.

Quick, any of you BibleBangers out there able to translate what MD is trying to say?

What is a "I my savor"? Is that Latin for something?

LOL, funny CJ

Gilding either Silver leaf 20 mils or 23 ct. gold 16 mils thick, over a day bed and a side table right now. Dring time can be 20 minutes or 2 hrs depending on the mixture I make up for the sizing {glue} Here is a gilding job in 23 ct gold and a table I finished.
519817.JPG

519818.JPG

Now you should have an idea what gilding is.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back