Caribou Gear Tarp

rifle sling

gman1

I bought a new rifle and am looking at purchasing a sling and the more I look the more confused I get as to what would be a good sling?
Any assistance the group could give me would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Gman

I looked at the web site and the slings look great. Does the 1 1/4 sling have any padding on the shoulder or maybe isn't necessary?
Gman

I really like the Boonie Packer sling, keeps your hands free for using binoculars while the gun is still in a ready position. I use my binoculars a lot, and never liked having to sling my rifle on my shoulders every time to free up both hands.

I bought a new rifle and am looking at purchasing a sling and the more I look the more confused I get as to what would be a good sling?
Any assistance the group could give me would be very much appreciated.
Thanks
Gman

BC Mountain Sling.

I have the Slogan Sling (Ultraflex model) that I have been using for the last 3 years. Doesn't slide off your shoulder, and has a lifetime guarantee. You can see them at www.sloganoutdoors.com

I have this same sling on both of my hunting rifles. Best sling I've ever used. Doesn't fall off of your shoulder, easy to secure the rifle in "backpack mode." The stretchyness of the sling makes it very good for using the sling to help steady the rifle off-hand.

You guys using the Montana Slings, are you using the 1.25" model or the 1"?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back