Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Results are online

Holy chit! I hate to sound bitter... but...
Nothing in AZ either! Man, 34 apps and no tags! What a bummer!
It's a good thing I've got a bird dog to train this fall!
Good luck to everyone else!!!!!

I told you guys I had a strip tag coming. Looks like I will be in AZ for most of November. Not all bad to draw 13A, as it is a later hunt that I can manage to do while also doing my CO deer hunt.

No chit man!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2007 Fall Draw Results

RANDALL D NEWBERG

Sportsman's ID: XXXXXXXXX

Address: XXXX JOHNSON RD, BOZEMAN MT 59718

Birthdate: XX/XX/XXXX

Species Application: DEER

Drawn Hunt Number: 01019

Permit No: 000005 - Congratulations! Draw Successful.

Species Application: SHEEP

That's too bad Randall, no sheep tag for me eather. Just some old rut Mule deer tag, in someplace called the Kaibab;

Species Application: DEER

Drawn Hunt Number: 01015

Permit No: 000014 - Congratulations! Draw Successful.

Species Application: SHEEP

AH hell A-Con, of all the damn things to waste your points on. I really feel bad for you. NOT!

Congrats to you!

We must have been sitting in the lucky chairs at the Kingman Hunter-ed class in January. Wonder if Buschy drew? Were there any other Hunttalkers at that NR Hunter-ed class getting their final point?

Congrats. You will have a great hunt. Look forward to your pictures.

My brother who lives in Flagstaff and I drew 13B (with 4 total pts each :D).

We're amateurs though. My brother has only shot a couple does and here are my only two bucks on the wall (both are 24")...
deer_mounts.jpg

If you guys were us, what would you hold out for on this hunt? We'll have the entire hunt plus should get in 2-3 scouting trips between us.

Billy Goat.. that question is Exactly what I'm looking for in the Whats a deer worth. 4 years waiting is a long time, Do you hold out ? Or smoke a 24"er , or maybe eat a tag.....

Kudos to those that drew !

Congratulations A-Con and Big Fin! I am excited for both of you. Keep us informed about the hunt and take lots of pictures.

Nothing for me but more points...about what I expected. Put in for a pretty tough December Coues tag with only 3 points.

I was shocked I didnt draw the sheep tag though...

Skunked again! hey its AZ... Son in law and daughter both got Kaibab deer and Turkey.... I will show them the hot spots... at least I get to go on a hunt...Still waiting [20yrs] for Bighorn...

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back